Enchanted (Movie)  » Movies  »
  • It features a modern fairy tale story set in the present time and what I like about it most is that the famous and cool James Marsden (Cyclops in X-Men) is actually such a romantic prince here and he does a very great job at portraying Prince Edward

• by nadja

This movie was hilarious. It features a modern fairy tale story set in the present time and what I like about it most is that the famous and cool James Marsden (Cyclops in X-Men) is actually such a romantic prince here and he does a very great job at portraying Prince Edward! He plays opposite Amy Adams and I could tell Amy is really an actress and you wouldn’t guess she was a cheap Ex-Hooters waitress and who’s done full nudity in her past movies just to get attention and to get fame (but not to that much extent of fame) and

I don’t like her as an actress and as a person as she’s too cheap and ditzy, but I could say she did ok in this film with all her singing and acting innocently although she’s not in real life! She’s a really great actress and this film was cute for her, makes one think she’s really innocent.

Patrick Dempsey as Giselle’s human friend is also here and he does a great job of helping Giselle out, which makes his girlfriend angry and jealous as any woman should be.

The movie also features Susan Sarandon as the evil mother of Prince Edward,

• Queen Narissa, and her ever-faithful loving servant Nathaniel (Timothy Spall) does a very great job as well.

They are a great and funny team together and I can’t help laughing at Nathaniel as he does a very good job trying to get Amy Adams here to eat the apple so she will die and won’t succeed Queen Narissa as the next queen.

James Marsden did a really good job here and his singing and acting was totally innocently cute and formal and classically comedic.

I didn’t know he knew how to sing and act like an innocent prissy prince but he really

did the job well and even my brothers were commenting on his work here.

I’d rate the movie an 8 out of 10 despite the fact that I totally hate Amy Adams as a person.

The other casts were really great and I wouldn’t let the fact that Amy here as the loving and “innocent” Giselle ruin the whole movie as the effects were good and what I liked about this movie the most are the costumes –they are really gorgeous and I would like to applaud the designers for putting so much work in this movie! A nice watch, a comedic and funny musical!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112111315931030/k2311a112/11.2.10