Prom Night (Movie)  » Movies  »
2.5
  • Just as I suspected, the plot was exactly too predictable, but what I enjoyed about it was the characters were really young but sophisticated, and it was unlike any Scream movie which the effects were much less exciting, so I had something to look forward to – the dresses and shoes that the girls wore, their makeup, and the guys and the great party and hotel they were in, in short, I was just admiring the backdrop and the scenery and the team behind it actually did a good job
  • It’s effects are much better than the suspense flicks like Scream as it’s a modern age we have right now, there are fortunately no exaggerated effects here and no really violent and gory stuff that’s shown, in my opinion

• by nadja

This movie is titled Prom Night and I was very hesitant and reluctant to watch it at first because it seemed like it was too unpredictable. The movie is all about a group of teens and they are one by one murdered on prom night – simple as that.

were much less exciting, so I had something to look forward to – the dresses and shoes that the girls wore, their makeup, and the guys and the great party and hotel they were in, in short, I was just admiring the backdrop and the scenery and the team behind it actually did a good job.

The main cast was Brittany Snow as Donna Keppel, Scott Porter as Bobby, Jessica Stroup as Claire, Dana Davis as Lisa Hines, Kelly Blatz as Michael, and ...

• Collins Pennie as Ronnie Helfin.

In this story, Donna has a very sadistic stalker from her past who was actually the killer, and the stalker wants all of Donna’s friends killed so he could personally be with her and no one else would get in the way of their “love”.

It’s just a real normal stalker story and the stalker was actually jailed but he got out and although he could be arrested, someone as crazy as him could still get in the

way of every policeman watching the prom and it’s vicinity, and one by one people just wind up getting dead.

It’s effects are much better than the suspense flicks like Scream as it’s a modern age we have right now, there are fortunately no exaggerated effects here and no really violent and gory stuff that’s shown, in my opinion.

If you’re just bored and wanting to get scared silly by not really getting scared and you’ll still have fun admiring the girls and the guys, watch this flick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112111315821030/k2311a112/11.2.10