Victoria’s Secret - So Sexy Style Instant Detangler  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love everything about it from the sweet scent to the way it leaves my hair looking beautiful
  • I think this is a must have for anyone with unruly hair like me
  • I suggest just spraying a little on at time , so your hair won't get to oily

• by Gina Gott

I am a big fan of Victoria’s Secret. I love all of their products. This hair detangler lives up to the high standards that the Victoria’s Secret name stands for. I love everything about it from the sweet scent to the way it leaves my hair looking beautiful. I think this is a must have for anyone with unruly hair like me. It does everything that I wanted it to and more. Try this product out if you get the chance. It works miracles on my hair.

I dye my hair a lot. I need a good hair detangler to condition my hair and keep it healthy. This one works great. I use it every day. I usually apply it when my hair is still a little damp. If my hair is dry and starts to look frizzy I will use it as well though. I have longer

hair and it gets very tangled sometimes. I love being able to just spray a little bit of this on my hair , and it will instantly become tangle free. That is great. Especially when I am in a hurry and really don’t have time to wash my hair before heading out. This product really makes your hair look and feel shiny , smooth , and just all around great!

The price is really good. I bought a 5 oz bottle for $14.00. You can sometimes find it on sale though. I have seen it for as cheap as $8.00. It is worth the regular price though. It works as good as any salon brand. The scent will stay with you all day too. It is a very sweet and clean fragrance that I have actually gotten compliments on. It is a light scent , but smells very sexy.

• I suggest just spraying a little on at time , so your hair won’t get to oily. Play around with it and you will find the amount that is best for your hair type.

This detangler has many , good for your hair , ingredients in it. It has pro vitamin B5 , shea butter , and oat extract. It also has chamomile extract and silk amino acids. All of these wonderful things will do so much for your hair. With just a couple of sprays my hair just shines. You can really see a difference as soon as you apply it. The first time that I tried it , I had someone ask me what I did different. I love how this this stuff makes it easy for me to style my hair too. It does it all. It is nice to be able to run my

fingers through my hair with no problems. My hair is a little past my shoulders and it is hard to keep it manageable.

If you are looking for a great hair care product then try this one out. It works great and will leave you with wonderful healthy hair that gets noticed. This detangler is great in every way from the price to how well it works. I am very happy with it. It is good for any hair type. It is good for natural or color treated hair. I dye my hair , and a product like this is a must have for me unless I want frizzy hair. It is safe and gentle for your hair. It really does improve the condition of your hair. You should really try it for yourself. I can’t go without using it now. It is one of my favorite every day products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312111315601030/k2311a112/11.2.10