Cool & Cool Facial cleansing cloths
    • Item: Cool & Cool Facial cleansing cloths By: krishnakomali

I have tried Cool & Cool Facial cleansing cloths recently. I am very much satisfied with these cloths. Because they act as CLEANSER cum TONER cum EXFOLIATOR cum MAKE-UP REMOVER.

I daily use them. I apply on face and

foot.

I also observed some kind of fairness on my skin after using these cloths. I liked them very much , because they are instant and easy to use.

I dip the cloth in warm water and gently rub it on my face ,neck and foot and ...

• clean with warm water. That’s all.

Face becomes clean as the dirt and grim has removed. This single pack contains 30 cloths.

These cloths are specially textured combining lathering cleanser and conditioners. They also contains additives like Vitamin E, green tea and Aloe vera.

One more attractive

feature is I can take them along with me wherever I go. That means I can use them while traveling as they are easy to carry.

I did not find any side effects like irritation, allergy or any kind of redness on skin after using these cloths.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312702131540128/k2311a0227/2.27.07