Hyland’s Muscle Therapy Strips with Arnica  » Medicine  »
  • I can't say I prefer the taste over, say, chocolate, but it was definitely something I could live with and never left a bad medicinal aftertaste
  • I didn't feel like I had something syrup-like on my tongue and I also never experienced anything like a dry mouth or any negative experience with the dissolving strip itself, or the act of dissolving
  • I was pretty impressed because I expected to wake up the morning after the move with every part of my body aching, and that didn't happen at all
  • I think this Hyland's product works great, exactly as described, and I was glad to have paid the money for it

• by Anasuya

I’ve tried a lot of things with arnica in it because I spent a good few weeks researching the homeopathic properties of this herb and found it to be useful for a variety of things, but mostly good for sore muscles. I didn’t know how well an herb would work in this instance without a direct application like in a cream or poultice, but every source I read on it suggested you should take it internally to treat or prevent sore muscles, which is why I tried the Hyland’s Muscle Therapy Strips with Arnica. I’ve used a lot of Hyland’s products over the years anyway and trust them fairly well, even if some of the products don’t always work the way I’d anticipated or hoped.

You can take this supplement in anticipation of doing

something strenuous that might cause sore muscles, or you can take it when the sore muscles occur. There’s only twelve dissolving strips in the box, and if you are taking them either way, before or after the strenuous activity, you should take one every four hours as needed, so you can see how you might run out of these strips really fast, maybe even before it starts to really work. That’s what I thought anyway.

I almost also expected it to not taste so good, but it wasn’t that bad at all. I can’t say I prefer the taste over, say, chocolate, but it was definitely something I could live with and never left a bad medicinal aftertaste. You dissolve the strip on your tongue, and it dissolves very quickly. I didn’t feel like ...

• I had something syrup-like on my tongue and I also never experienced anything like a dry mouth or any negative experience with the dissolving strip itself, or the act of dissolving. It all went very smoothly.

I actually took this for three days in anticipation of strenuous activity, because we were getting ready to move into a new house, and we were going to spend one whole day making it happen, and I mean we were going to have everything moved AND unpacked because I just don’t mess around when it comes to things like moves. I can’t stand to live with anything at all in boxes, for any amount of time at all, so I was determined to have it all put away, and I knew that kind of work that fast was

going to leave me feeling a little sore and out of sorts.

But honestly after taking this Hyland’s product, I felt fine the day of the move and the days following the move. I was pretty impressed because I expected to wake up the morning after the move with every part of my body aching, and that didn’t happen at all. And when I would’ve ended up with bruises all over my body from all the bumping into things and hauling heavy items, I also never experienced any bruising at all, which is like a miracle for me because you could look at me crooked and I’d end up with a bruise as a result. I think this Hyland’s product works great, exactly as described, and I was glad to have paid the money for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262111315351030/k2311a112/11.2.10