EO Detangler Spray French Lavender  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'll be the first to admit that the reason I bought this detangler spray was because it had a lavender scent and that's pretty much my favorite scent of all time because it's the only one that doesn't send me into a sneezing or asthmatic tizzy whenever I smell it
  • Not to mention that I have a serious issue with tangles anyway
  • So you can see why this might cause a problem with greasiness if used in abundance, and this amount of oils is pretty typical for most detangler sprays that I've tried in the past
  • Since my roots are naturally oily anyway, and my tips are naturally frizzy and prone to tangles, I like to spray this into my palms, and then rub my hair between my hands, focusing only on the tips, and I find that this works just as well, if not better, for my hair type than if I'd followed their directions to a tee
  • I will definitely be buying this product again

• by Anasuya

I’ll be the first to admit that the reason I bought this detangler spray was because it had a lavender scent and that’s pretty much my favorite scent of all time because it’s the only one that doesn’t send me into a sneezing or asthmatic tizzy whenever I smell it. It’s always subtle and pleasant and calming, without any perfume overtones that I can’t stand, so if a cosmetics product is going to smell like anything, it can’t go wrong smelling like lavender.

Not to mention that I have a serious issue with tangles anyway. My hair is very fine and thinning and here in Michigan we have a great deal of wind which doesn’t help the situation at all.

I’ve tried a few different kinds of detanglers in the past and honestly they don’t always work, or at least not for very long, and the more you spray it on your hair the worse it gets because it ends up looking like a greasy mess by the end of the day if I’m not careful with how often I use it.

This EO Detangler Spray with Lavender scent uses straight french lavender essential oil, but also contains oils of jojoba, olive, coconut, almond, avocado and shea butter. So you can see why this might cause a problem with greasiness if used in abundance, and this amount of oils is pretty typical for most detangler sprays that I’ve tried in ...

• the past. Again, I mostly bought this one because of the scent associated with it.

You just spray it near the roots (you don’t want to saturate your hair), and then brush it through to the tips of the hair. Since my roots are naturally oily anyway, and my tips are naturally frizzy and prone to tangles, I like to spray this into my palms, and then rub my hair between my hands, focusing only on the tips, and I find that this works just as well, if not better, for my hair type than if I’d followed their directions to a tee.

And usually, when I follow this system of application, the tangles do stay away for the better

part of the day, and I’m not constantly having to brush my hair, which just damages it further. This spray adds a nice amount of shine, it smells as wonderful as I was anticipating it to smell, and it makes my hair look healthy and erases the look of dullness my hair would normally have. I really don’t think you can even go wrong with this product because it works on a variety of levels, so long as you are generous with it where you need to be, and avoid the areas that don’t need the moisturizing. If you have all-over dry hair, then the application process probably wouldn’t matter for you. I will definitely be buying this product again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312111315310930/k2311a112/11.2.10