Song: Do You Want Fries With That? by Tim McGraw  » Music  »
  • It's a bit tongue in cheek and he is definitely a bitter man
  • I like this song but it isn't one of my favorite Tim McGraw songs
  • He has an amazing talent and I am a big fan
  • It did hit big, but I don't think it hit nearly as big as many of his other great songs
  • I keep it in my collection because I wanted all the Tim McGraw songs in it, not because I thought it was spectacular

• by Dawn

Do you want fries with that is about a man who is struggling to keep up with paying his exes bills by working a second job at a fast food place. It’s a bit tongue in cheek and he is definitely a bitter man. He isn’t so much worried that he’s paying his ex but more that he is also supporting her new boyfriend.

That’s not nice, but that is how it works a lot of the time. Tim McGraw had a great time with this song and it

is as close to country music lyrics as a song gets but without having to cry in your beer.

It lets you laugh at life a little bit while you listen.

I like this song but it isn’t one of my favorite Tim McGraw songs.

It is a fun song the first few times that you listen to it and then it sort of gets old. I love Tim McGraw and his songs.

He has an amazing talent and I am a big fan. This just isn’t one of ...

• the songs that I would call his better songs.

It did hit big, but I don’t think it hit nearly as big as many of his other great songs. It’s almost boring to listen to this song after the first few times because the surprise is all gone and there is nothing funny about it anymore.

It’s like that great movie that you watch the first time and think you would love to watch it again. It isn’t until you do that you realize there is no fun in

watching it again because you already know all the punch lines or the thrilling ending.

There are some songs that will go down in history as great and many of them will be Tim McGraw songs. I just don’t think this one will be one of them.

I keep it in my collection because I wanted all the Tim McGraw songs in it, not because I thought it was spectacular. I don’t really listen to it anymore.

Who knows, maybe years from now I will feel like listening to it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142111315190930/k2311a112/11.2.10