Song: As Good as I Once Was by Singer Toby Keith  » Music  »
  • I am a huge fan of Toby Keith and there are very few songs of his, if any, that I don't like
  • As Good as I Once Was came out and at first I thought I didn't like it much
  • It is just another one of Toby Keith songs that makes fun of everyday life and Toby has no problem of poking fun at the fact that he, himself, is getting just a little bit older and that things aren't exactly the way they once were but he's sure going to give it a try anyway
  • I love Toby Keith as an artist and respect him greatly as a human being
  • I would recommend this song for anyone who is a Toby Keith fan

• by Dawn

I am a huge fan of Toby Keith and there are very few songs of his, if any, that I don’t like. As Good as I Once Was came out and at first I thought I didn’t like it much. It did eventually grow on me though. It is just another one of Toby Keith songs that makes fun of everyday life and Toby has no problem of poking fun at the fact that he, himself, is

getting just a little bit older and that things aren’t exactly the way they once were but he’s sure going to give it a try anyway.

This song has great lyrics that could only come from Toby Keith himself. It is an upbeat tune and the video is hilarious. It ends with Toby in the back of an ambulance after getting into a bar fight and trying to hit on one of female paramedics (as if I ...

• would ever turn him down). In any case, this is classic Toby Keith all the way. I love Toby Keith as an artist and respect him greatly as a human being. I purchase his music for that reason. I have never had more fun with songs that the songs that Toby Keith has put out during the course of his career.

I would recommend this song for anyone who is a Toby Keith fan. He has the

ability to make you laugh in so many of his songs and that is what brought him to the top to begin with. He has had no problem in poking fun at life in general and gives us all a chance to take a fun look at the silliness that is our lives. I wouldn’t be without this song in my Toby Keith collection because that collection would be incomplete if I were to leave it out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142111315140930/k2311a112/11.2.10