Secret Cherry Mischief scent clear gel antiperspirant deodorant  » Health  »
  • I think the cherry scent is worth buying outside of my comfort zone, but I do wish they would offer it in the solid also
  • I recommend Secret in general and all of their products are good –just pick your favorite smell

• by reviewabit

I have put my trust in Secret brand for many years. Every antiperspirant/deodorant product I have ever purchased of this brand has worked consistently and reliably. My favorite product form is the invisible solid, and this is what I usually buy. However, since Secret has come out with this intriguing line of new scents, I gave the clear gel a try– because the “cherry mischief” scent was very nice and apparently not available in the invisible solid.

I love this cherry scent. It is clean, soft, and fresh. I can wear it with my favorite cherry blossom body sprays, as it matches up well with the Bath and

Body works version of cherry.

The product works just as well as every one of the Secret products do, and they are all excellent, providing all day reliable protection from sweating and odor. Like the others, it is gentle to the skin. As for the clear gel, I was somewhat satisfied with it, but would still prefer the solid.

The gel is applied by basically pushing it up through a vented cover under the cap. You wipe it onto your underarm, and then it tends to leave a bit off gel left on the top of the container, which can be a bit gooey. To me, it is more difficult to apply ...

• this type of product.

It feels cold, especially on a cold morning, it is sticky, and takes a while to dry. Once it is dry, I have no more complaints about it. It is clear and invisible just as much as the solid is.

However, the gel did not last as long as the solids always have for me. It gets used up faster. Maybe there is less actual product, or maybe because of the form, you tend to use more than you really need.

It’s hard to regulate. I can’t really see any advantage in using a gel rather than a solid. Even a roll-on is easier to manage.

That said, it’s still a good product. I think the cherry scent is worth buying outside of my comfort zone, but I do wish they would offer it in the solid also. I’m a bit confused as to why they don’t offer all of the scents in all of the products.

The cherry is not available in a body spray, for example. If it had been, I would have bought it. They missed a sale! I hope eventually they will offer it in more than just this one item.

I recommend Secret in general and all of their products are good –just pick your favorite smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341111314930330/k2311a111/11.1.10