Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream  » Health  »
  • Furthermore, since this cream was specially designed for hand and nails- I felt that using it could help me experience some positive results
  • Easy to use, this squeezable tube was compact and portable which made it rather convenient for me to take care of my skin even when I on the move
  • In fact I was so impressed with the results of this hand and nail cram, that I included it sparklingly even in my home pedicure routine

• by rm002

My hands tend to become very dry and rough during the winter season. This condition not only made me feeling uncomfortable all through the day, but also made my hands look very dull and lifeless. What made the situation even worst is that my nails also chipped off easily and this sometimes made the situation quite painful and unnerving. This is when my mother suggested that I use Clarins hand and nail treatment cream- to help me get some relief.

Though I always kept my hands moisturized with Vaseline intensive care healthy hand and nail lotion for quite some time now, the

urge to try something different actually motivated me to try this hand and nail cream. Furthermore, since this cream was specially designed for hand and nails- I felt that using it could help me experience some positive results.

Using Clarins hand and nail treatment cream for the first time- felt really nice. Just a dollop this cream spread evenly on my hands and nails quite easily and naturally. Since this product was in ‘cream’ form- I was expecting some kind of greasiness on my skin. But lo- this cream which initially did feel a little creamy gradually got absorbed into my skin so naturally leaving no trace of oiliness or greasiness behind. I was extremely thrilled and started feeling quite optimistic about the successfulness of this product.

This hand and nail cream truly worked wonderfully on my skin. Using it all just twice a day- made my skin feel just soft, smooth and supple. What was really nice about using this cream was the fact that apart from keeping my skin moisturized, this cream posses a nice pleasant smell- which almost lingered with me for the whole day making me feel smelling and feeling good. But what really surprised me about this product was ...

• Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream
      that my nails which earlier seem to have a yellowish color now looked white and shiny. This in turn made my hands look just young and beautiful.

Clarins hand and nail treatment cream has for sure now become an important essential in my hand care routine. In fact using this cream not only protected my hands from chapping and irritation but also promoted a more even appearance- which made me hands look healthy and beautiful. Easy to use, this squeezable tube was compact and portable which made it rather convenient for me to take care of my skin even when I

on the move.

A perfect option for all those suffering from unhealthy hands and nails, this cream sure proves to be a great boon. A cream which is light weight and non sticky, this cream works perfectly both indoors and outdoors. In fact I was so impressed with the results of this hand and nail cram, that I included it sparklingly even in my home pedicure routine.

Though this cream feels a little pricey(priced at $27.98), I still feel it worth its price and proves to be a great aid in letting you pamper your hands – right in the comfort of your home.

Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341111314840230/k2311a111/11.1.10