Selecta Coffee Almond Cookie Ice Cream  » Food  »
  • This local brand of ice cream from the Philippines is very delicious and it’s brand is named Selecta
  • I have actually tried the other flavor which had chocolate brownies and such but I found this to be much tastier and loaded with more chunky cookies and lots more almonds than the other flavor

• by nadja

This local brand of ice cream from the Philippines is very delicious and it’s brand is named Selecta. The flavor is Coffee Almond Cookies and it has cookies bits halves and wholes, almond halves and wholes, and premium coffee ice cream all blended together.

For a 1.

5 liter of ice cream the price is a very affordable approximate price of $4.

85 and it’s very delicious and worth it.

For a local brand the coffee ice cream is premium and creamy and very rich and the coffee

flavor is not too strong and it tastes just like average coffee ice cream but topped off with crunchy almonds that are fresh and new and roasted! Plus cookie bits that are really fresh and soft and chewy once blended with the ice cream, this local brand and flavor is really delicious and I kept coming back for more at the local grocery and the 1.

5 Liter of ice cream was consumed by only myself in only about 3 days!

The taste is very delicious and ...

• the price is very affordable.

I can’t go wrong with buying any other brand.

I have actually tried the other flavor which had chocolate brownies and such but I found this to be much tastier and loaded with more chunky cookies and lots more almonds than the other flavor.

Also this flavor is quite unique because the coffee ice cream flavor complements the almond and cookie bits and unlike the other flavor the chocolate ice cream quite combats the taste of the cookie bits and I

couldn’t really distinguish the taste anymore.

Here I could still distinguish the contrast of the coffee ice cream from the cookie bits and the almonds and when taking spoonful after spoonful my mouth felt in heaven!

I would rate this a 10 out of 10.

It has good toppings and they are not scarce unlike the other brands and flavors and the pricing is just right.

I would definitely buy this again and would always treat myself with this delicious ice cream that’s sure to satisfy me every time!

Selecta Coffee Almond Cookie Ice Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271111314740230/k2311a111/11.1.10