Jennifer Lopez Collection Bangle Watch  » Jewelry  »
2.5
  • I think that this watch should have had links to it instead
  • I wouldn’t consider this watch to be universal at all
  • Or just wear it on special occasions because it’s not the best wearing watch

• by giniaslim

I’m not sure how I really feel about this watch. There were a couple of things that I didn’t like about it but for the most part I can wear it with whatever I want to wear it with. It’s a difficult watch to wear though and that was one of my main issues. It’s a nice watch don’t get me wrong but I’m not used to wearing a watch like this. MY husband bought it for my anniversary and I was surprised because he isn’t into buying me jewelry considering the fact that I’m a very picky person.

First of all it’s a Jennifer Lopez watch and I’m a really big fan of Jennifer Lopez. He only paid $50 for this watch which was a shocker because I was expecting for

it to be much higher in price. It’s not your average looking watch, it is totally different in style and that was one thing that I liked about tit. BUT telling time isn’t something that is easy to do when it comes to this watch.

I’m guessing that this watch is considering more as a decorative watch than a regular watch because there aren’t any hands on the outside of it. There are two parts to this watch. The main part looks more like a emblem. Something that you would find on a regular bracelet.

It’s branded in a bronze and black color and it’s flat in style. On the inner part of the main surface is a small watch area. Now this area has the hands on it. But it’s so ...

• small that it’s a bit hard to tell time on it.

It really is a different type of watch. I also find that it’s a dressier type of watch. It’s not really an everyday watch and it’s really fragile. It’s easy to break if you are not careful.

So let me be the one to tell you that if you are hard on your jewelry then you may not want to invest in this watch. This watch is made for “delicate” women. Women who are easy on items.

The band of the watch is made of gold and it’s really then.

It’s a solid band which snaps toward the back. The only thing that I didn’t like about this band is that it’s not adjustable. So if you have a small wrist

then you are going to have trouble keeping it on. I think that this watch should have had links to it instead.

It’s not made for everyone. I wouldn’t consider this watch to be universal at all. I snapped the bangle a couple of times and had to get it fixed more than once. Also the top area where the clock actually sits got scratched up which made the watch look really ugly over time.

I no longer wear it because it’s just too difficult to wear. It was a nice watch but I think that I’ve had better in my jewelry box. I think this watch is a one time wear for anyone. Or just wear it on special occasions because it’s not the best wearing watch.

It just nice to look at.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 451111314510230/k2311a111/11.1.10