Beer for my Horses by Toby Keith  » Music  »
  • I am a huge fan of his and I love Willie Nelson too
  • Their voices together make for an amazing song mix that you won't get everyday

• by Dawn

Beer for my Horses was one of Toby Keith’s biggest hits which was accompanied by country music legend Willie Nelson. It is a great song and it makes us think about what we would really like to do today to those who don’t pay attention to the laws. It certainly is a great concept, though we now have a more “civilized” way of handling those tough cases, to hang the by the rope. It’s sometimes nice to dream anyway.

Beer

for my Horses is one of my personal favorite Toby Keith songs. I am a huge fan of his and I love Willie Nelson too. Their voices together make for an amazing song mix that you won’t get everyday. This is a western type of song that will remind you of the old west when things ran a little differently than they run today. You will love the song as much as I do. It is found on the ...

• album Unleashed, which happens to have some of Toby Keith’s best work on it.

There was a movie created under this same title, though it wasn’t as successful as the song was. I can’t say that I actually saw the movie but that may be because there just wasn’t enough advertising and I didn’t even know it had been released. The last I had heard, it was being filmed. The song was a smash success though because we are

in a day and age that we think more along the lines of vigilante type actions because we often don’t feel that justice has been served. That may not be the legal way to go about it, but the song gives us a little fantasy to hold on to. I love this song and it is sure to be a hit with you as well. If you love Toby Keith, you have to have Beer for my Horses in your collection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141111314300130/k2311a111/11.1.10