It Stops Today by Colbie Caillat  » Music  »
  • Though many women are more independent now than they have ever been before, there are still women like me who stay in relationships just because it is more convenient rather than wanting to be there
  • Colbie says it is time to stop it and today is the day in this amazing song about the strength of women everywhere
  • This is one of the best that I have heard so far and women everywhere should take heed of it's words and understand that life can be good without a man to take care of us

• by Dawn

The song It Stops Today has become my signature song and it is sung by one of my favorite singers, Colbie Caillat. I first heard this song after a break up and it spoke volumes as to where I was in my life. I had always depended on others to help me survive and live my life. I have always been afraid to get started on learning to take care of myself and surviving without a man in my

life. I suddenly found myself in a horrible position of never having to take care of myself previously and being scared to death. This song has given me strength to know that I can do it.

This is an upbeat song that lets a woman know that it is okay to be afraid of flying on her own. The truth is, in the end, she will find her way and she will love her new way of life. Though many ...

• women are more independent now than they have ever been before, there are still women like me who stay in relationships just because it is more convenient rather than wanting to be there. Colbie says it is time to stop it and today is the day in this amazing song about the strength of women everywhere.

I used to listen to sad love songs. I don’t do that anymore. I listen to songs that will uplift and make me

feel better about life in general. This song is a huge part of that feeling and I will carry it in my heart forever. Colbie Caillat has some amazing songs out there. This is one of the best that I have heard so far and women everywhere should take heed of it’s words and understand that life can be good without a man to take care of us. It can actually be amazing. Colbie is just letting us know that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141111314250130/k2311a111/11.1.10