LYSOL Disinfecting Wipes
  • We had to do a major cleaning before we left and I found a container of wipes in with the cleaning supplies

• by squishlette

I was first turned on to these when I stayed at my Uncle’s Condo for a few weeks. We had to do a major cleaning before we left and I found a container of wipes in with the cleaning supplies. And to my surprise that was all they had.

My Uncle was a notorious bachelor for the longest time, and my grandmother always came and cleaned up for him. But then he got married and his wife

had a different idea of how to do things.

At first I was a little weirded out by this. I had grown up with the ol rag and spray bottle cleaning motif.

But since that was all they had to use, I sucked it up and tried them. I was very pleasantly surprised by the simplicity of it.

And it disinfected everything. The wipes work just as well as the regular cleaner.

And they make it ...

• much easier to do. You use the wipe and throw it out.

While it’s not very trash friendly, it works for convenience. I use them for wiping down counters, toilets, switch covers, door knobs, any handles and they work just fine.

There are really only two downsides to them. The first is the price; they average about five dollars a pop.

But, my grocery store has them on sale regularly, buy one get one free so I

just stock up on them. The other is sometimes they leave a residue like from a paper towel.

When I use them to wipe down my microwave, I have to wipe it down again to get all the stuff off. Even with these drawbacks, I still have a container in the kitchen and in all my bathrooms for quick and easy clean ups.

They can even be used in bath tubs and showers if they don’t have any soap scum.

LYSOL Disinfecting Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431101314210531/k2311a1031/10.31.10