Shark Cordless Floor & Carpet Sweepers  » Housewares  »
  • Which is really hard for me since I like to get it done and get it done quickly, telling me I have to wait is like ordering a death sentence
  • But, on a whole this little sweeper is well worth the price and I can totally recommend it do anyone

• by squishlette

When I moved into my new home, this was given to me as a gift. This little vacuum is amazing; I can’t believe I lived without one for so long. It is a God send for anyone with pets.

I had two dogs living with me for a time. They both shed like you wouldn’t believe! That’s where I really used this sweeper.

My downstairs is all tile and laminate flooring, with large area rugs. The hair

was everywhere.

The sweeper has two settings, one for carpet, and one for floor. I would use it over the rugs, it would take three times but it got all of that nasty pet hair.

Once it was full, I took it to the garbage, released the bottom and emptied it out. I don’t think you realize how much dirt and hair you have until you use something like this.

It works just like a broom on ...

• the other flooring too. I used it in the kitchen and in the dining area and in front of the doors.

The only thing I don’t like about it, is you have to plug it in to charge, and if you forget to charge it after the last time you used it, you have to wait. Which is really hard for me since I like to get it done and get it done quickly, telling me I

have to wait is like ordering a death sentence.

Another thing that isn’t so great is that it can’t get into really tight spaces, so sometimes I still have to use my big vacuum. However, it can move around and get at odd angles.

But, on a whole this little sweeper is well worth the price and I can totally recommend it do anyone. You couldn’t pay me for mine; I wouldn’t be able to part with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5331101314090531/k2311a1031/10.31.10