Zest Stimulating Fusions Body Wash in the Scent Tangerine Mango Twist  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love that the body wash doesn’t leave my skin feeling very dry and tight either
  • This body wash is simply cleansing and nourishing to the skin and body I think
  • I would definitely recommend this tropical scented body wash to anyone who likes the scent of tangerines and mangos, or is simply looking for an affordable body wash

• by Soleil Robins

I really like fruity scented body washes so when I saw the Zest Stimulating Fusions Body Wash in the scent Tangerine Mango Twist I just had to try it. This fruity body wash had a really strong fruity scent that was very tropical and pleasant I thought. The body wash even cleanses my skin well and left it feeling very clean and soft.

The way I have been using this tangerine mango scented body wash is by getting into the shower and soaking my skin down with plenty of warm water until it is wet. nice and warm and wet. Then I poured a large

squirt of the body wash onto a wash cloth and begin to lathered myself up from head to toe. The body wash wasn’t to thick at all and had an orange peachy color to it. This body wash really lathers up well with plenty of super soapy little bubbles that are very gentle and soft on the skin. Once I was done lathering up with the body wash I rinse off with plenty of warm water. The body wash rinses off very well and leaves my skin smelling like tropical tangerines and mangos. I love that the body wash doesn’t leave my skin feeling very ...

• dry and tight either. I hate when my skin is dry and tight after using a body wash. This body wash is simply cleansing and nourishing to the skin and body I think.

Some of the natural ingredients in this body wash that I really like are the fruit extracts, vitamins, coconut oil, and antioxidants. However, there are also several unnatural ingredients in this body wash as well that I do not like such as the sulfates. Other than that I wont let the ingredients keep me from using this body wash simply because I love the way it smells and how well it cleanses

my skin and body.

The Zest Stimulating Fusions Body Wash in the Scent Tangerine Mango Twist was very affordable for the very large bottle it came in. I think the body was will last me several months which is very nice. I would definitely recommend this tropical scented body wash to anyone who likes the scent of tangerines and mangos, or is simply looking for an affordable body wash. The reason why is because it cleanses, softens, and refreshes my skin and body leaving it smelly very sweet and fruity. For those of you who try this body wash I hope you like it as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131101313990431/k2311a1031/10.31.10