Earth therapeutics Fire and Ice Herbal Beauty Mask  » Health  »
  • The amazing feature of this product was the fact that it helped drain all the tension and fatigue from my body- making me feel rejuvenated and energized

• by rm002

I always loved using various hot and cold therapy packs, because I strongly felt that they helped heal in a quite effective way without the danger of any kind of side effects. Since I had quite a collection of these hot/ cold therapy packs for nearly every part of my body, I always felt weak on my knees whenever I happened to see a novel one available in the market. This is what exactly happened to come across this eye mask called –Earth therapeutics Fir and Ice herbal beauty mask.

What really attracted me towards this product was the fact that apart from it being an economical (priced at $5. 31) the name itself ‘fire & ice herbal beauty mask” seemed to be quite appealing and different from

the other eye mask I had already possessed. These reasons proved to be quite motivating and prompted me to almost instantly to buy one for myself.

When I reached home and showed it quite enthusiastically to all my family members, I only found them giggly and chuckling away. According to them this eye mask was just another addition to my already stocked dozen of eye masks in the cupboard. But this behavior didn’t seem to affect the eagerness of having to try this eye mask as soon as possible.

Since I had decided to use it warm, I soaked this eye mask in warm water for about 15- 20 minutes. When I placed the warm herbal eye mask on my eyes- wow- it felt just great. The warm ...

• moist heat generating from this mask almost made me feel instantly at peace and I just loved every second of being under it. After about 5-7 minutes – when I removed this mask- my eyes seem to just sparkle and look refreshed that it made me feel just energized and thrilled.

Earth therapeutics Fire and Ice herbal beauty mask indeed proved to be just fantastic. What was really nice about using this eye mask was the fact that apart from eliminating all the tiredness from my eyes, this eye mask also helped reduce the puffiness and swelling around my eyes. The amazing feature of this product was the fact that it helped drain all the tension and fatigue from my body- making me feel rejuvenated and energized. In

fact using it ‘cold’ sometimes also helped me relive my headaches and this indeed helped a great deal in reducing the intake of pain killers. The only downside according to me was that this eye mask cooled (when used hot) down rather quickly when compared to the other eye masks I possessed -but otherwise – a wonderful product indeed.

Earth therapeutics Fire and Ice herbal beauty mask worked successfully in keeping my eyes fresh and glowing. A great boon to all those who work on the computer or play video games, this eye mask is an simple, easy and effective way to help relieve eye strain. Easy to use, this eye mask proved be a safest option to keep your eyes looking radiant, glowing and healthy too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431101313980431/k2311a1031/10.31.10