1st Pharma Alcohol and Disinfectant  » Cosmetics  »
2.7
  • I thought the scent was really heavenly and it also had moisturizing effects, so I was really surprised to see that my hands were so cracked and chapped and it literally looked like Freddy Kruger’s hands – the ones that you could already see the red meat on your flesh and it looked so terrible and horrible that I wanted to wear gloves even if it wasn’t that cold

• by shunnem

This product is confusing. It’s alcohol with lemon extracts that destroys bacterias and viruses and it’s an antiseptic and disinfectant as well.

The lemon extract scents are really heavenly-smelling and it doesn’t smell like regular powerful-smelling isopropyl alcohol and that’s good.

This is 70% solution with moisturizer, but I didn’t really get the moisturizing part here.

I constantly spray on about 30ml of alcohol on my hands daily during the entire day, and when I used this it was no more, no less.

I thought the scent was really heavenly and it also had moisturizing effects, so I was really surprised to see that my hands were so cracked and chapped and it literally looked like Freddy Kruger’s hands – the ones that you could already see the red meat on your flesh and it looked so terrible and horrible that I wanted to wear gloves even if it wasn’t that cold! I had never experienced this before with other brands of alcohol and I swore never ...

• to use this again and even spread the word to my family, whom my sister-in-law was actually experiencing the same thing (but with lesser effects) as I had phoned her as my mother bought lots of bottles of this stuff to give to the family, and I wasn’t surprised in the end when I heard my sister-in-law was experiencing the same effects, but mine was just graver.

This is one cheap alcohol and I even told my mother about this.

We vow never to

use it again and even though the bottle is an easy-spray twisty cap with just pushing the nozzle and out comes the alcohol, and even with the heavenly lemon scent, there are dozens of brands that won’t make my hands and skin look like this! Never use this if you have super sensitive skin or actually just don’t use this at all.

Why take the risk?! But it’s your own choice and discretion if you’d want to.

I rate this product a 2 out of 10.

Louise says :

re : I thought the scent was really heavenly and it also had moisturizing effects, so I was really surprised to see that my hands were so cracked and chapped and it literally looked like Freddy Kruger’s hands – the ones that you could already see the red meat on your flesh and it looked so terrible and horrible that I wanted to wear gloves even if it wasn’t that cold
    "you could already see the red meat on your flesh and it looked so terrible"

wow maybe you accidentally put muriatic acid on your hands instead of alcohol OA reaction. smh

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131101313920431/k2311a1031/10.31.10