Aussie Moist Shampoo 33 oz with pump  » Health  »
  • I bought this shampoo as a complement to the Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner I was using at the time
  • The fragrances are similar and I like my fragrances to match up
  • The 33 ounce bottle was a fantastic value for its size, and I love having the pump attached
  • This was convenient when I was in a hurry
  • I would definitely recommend this product for someone with dry hair, who needs a good quality product that is not very expensive

• by reviewabit

I bought this shampoo as a complement to the Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner I was using at the time. The fragrances are similar and I like my fragrances to match up. I have somewhat dry hair at the ends so I assumed a shampoo for dry hair would be best for me.

There were various sizes available in the store where I bought it. The 33 ounce bottle was a fantastic value for its size, and I love having the pump attached.

This makes washing my hair in the shower so much easier because I am not having to

juggle with and open bottles with water in my eyes. The first time I used the product, I was very happy with it.

My hair was very smooth and soft, and it felt as though I had used a conditioner as well as shampoo. It was shiny, and even without using conditioner, there were very few tangles to deal with, and almost no static when drying my hair.

I soon realized though, that if I used it with the Aussie 3 minute Miracle, my hair turned out to be a bit heavy and felt weighted down both when wet and after ...

• drying. Therefore, its intended use as a “match” for the shampoo was a failure.

I still liked it though, so I continued using it, but treating it more like a shampoo and conditioner in one product– I used it on the days when I did not want to use the conditioner. This was convenient when I was in a hurry.

The fragrance is nice– it’s a fruity smell, fresh, and clean. The shampoo fragrance lingers for less time than the conditioner’s does.

The shampoo is a thick formula so you do not have to use very much of it.

Because of this, the big 33 ounce bottle lasts a very long time.

The pump dispenser is rather large, and while I didn’t think this was very attractive at first, I have found that it is helpful when I am using it in the shower and I’m feeling for it with my hands without looking. The bottle is a bit bulky and takes up a lot of room on my shower shelves but any bottle that size would probably have the same issue.

I would definitely recommend this product for someone with dry hair, who needs a good quality product that is not very expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431101313800431/k2311a1031/10.31.10