Laguna Bakery Grand Classics Chocolate with Fudge Chips Homestyle Cookies  » Food  »
  • I love chocolate foods, and I especially like well made chocolate cookies that contain chocolate chips
  • Since I was craving something sweet I actually decided to check it out for myself at that moment, and I found out that not only did they have chocolate cookies with chocolate chips in them, but they were for just JA$80
  • This was definitely much less expensive than it Otis Spunkmeyer cookies they sold in the cafeteria for JA$55 each
  • The chocolate was not very dark, and the chocolate chips were real and huge, just the way I like them
  • Nevertheless, I recommend these to chocolate lovers

• by Redtape

I love chocolate foods, and I especially like well made chocolate cookies that contain chocolate chips. However, it has been on a rare occasion that I have actually been able to find a brand that makes such cookies that I actually deem to be of good quality. Well, recently a friend of mine introduced me to a brand that makes different kinds of cookies, which she swore was heavenly when it came to taste and which she also swore was

very inexpensive. Since I was craving something sweet I actually decided to check it out for myself at that moment, and I found out that not only did they have chocolate cookies with chocolate chips in them, but they were for just JA$80. This was definitely much less expensive than it Otis Spunkmeyer cookies they sold in the cafeteria for JA$55 each. They were even bigger than the cookies in the cafeteria.

In one bag of “Laguna Bakery Grand Classics Chocolate ...

• with Fudge Chips Homestyle Cookies”, there were two large cookies. The chocolate was not very dark, and the chocolate chips were real and huge, just the way I like them.

However, one of the qualities I liked the most about them was that they were nice and chewy instead of crunchy like most of the “cookies” made locally are. This is one of the features that made them so addictive to me, and I can imagine that they would taste even

better cold and frozen.

The cookies were also one hundred and eighty calories, so I would not exactly recommend it to people who would want to lose weight. One thing I did like too about these cookies was that they were not sickeningly sweet, unlike a few other chewy chocolate cookies I have tasted.

The only thing that I can say that I was dissatisfied about was the fact that there was not a third cookie.

Nevertheless, I recommend these to chocolate lovers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731101313590431/k2311a1031/10.31.10