Doritos Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips  » Food  »
  • When we were looking on the prices in the supermarket however, we noticed that the prices of most of the largest sized Doritos, which included tax was over JA$500
  • With tax, the Cool Ranch flavour of Doritos only cost JA$415, and I was quite eager to taste it for myself
  • While I have not tasted many brands of good quality ranch style tortilla chips in my lifetime either, I have to admit that the Doritos Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips was not only delicious, but addictive, so much that we spent more time munching on it than actually sketching once we opened the bag
  • My biggest regret was that we did not have the money to buy a great dip with it too, but I would still recommend this as a great tasting snack to much on in informal social gatherings

• by Redtape

Just Saturday, me and a few other people decided that we were going to spend the day somewhere and practice our art techniques so that our portfolios would be good enough to be accepted into a good art institution. We realised that we would need some food to snack on, and someone suggested that we buy one of the very large packs of Spicy Doritos. When we were looking on the prices in the supermarket however, we noticed that the prices of most of the largest sized Doritos, which included tax was

over JA$500. Therefore we decided to look some more and someone found a flavour of Doritos called “Cool Ranch” that none of us had ever tasted. With tax, the “Cool Ranch” flavour of Doritos only cost JA$415, and I was quite eager to taste it for myself.

When I finally managed to taste the “Doritos Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips” for myself I realised that it tasted just like the name suggested, which was ranch style tortilla chips. While I have not tasted many brands of good quality ranch style tortilla chips ...

• in my lifetime either, I have to admit that the “Doritos Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips” was not only delicious, but addictive, so much that we spent more time munching on it than actually sketching once we opened the bag.

What I actually liked about the “Doritos Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips” was not only the taste, but the fresh crispiness of it. I have had tortilla chips before, and it absolutely turned me off because the chips in the brand that I was eating was not very crispy and it gave the

impression of being stale, even though the expiry date was far away.

Nevertheless, what I liked the most about the “Doritos Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips” was the taste. As I mentioned, it had the ranch taste to it, but there was also a spicy undertone which I picked up especially near to the end of the bag.

My biggest regret was that we did not have the money to buy a great dip with it too, but I would still recommend this as a great tasting snack to much on in informal social gatherings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731101313560431/k2311a1031/10.31.10