Go Natural Duck Formula Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • I bought a 25-pound bag which was their largest at for only approximately $57 and it lasts us for 1.5 months for one English Bulldog
  • Her body is very healthy and she is veterinarian-checked and even the other English Bulldog owners now that I know ask me what brand of dog food I have been using and I recommend Go Natural for them and they are very happy with it too

• by max

I really trust Go Natural products and it was the only brand that healed and cured my dog’s skin problems with food allergies, thus I tried switching to Go Natural Duck Formula and bought this bag as I was using the Go Natural Grain-Free formula before but since I value my dog’s tastebuds and wanting us to try another flavor, I tried this Duck Formula and fortunately she had no allergic reactions to it as well! Now I can switch to Grain-Free and Duck Formula every couple of month so she won’t get bored with just one taste as the Grain-Free formula had a 70% beef and meaty taste to it while this duck formula had pure duck flavor taste. I bought a 25-pound bag which was their largest at for only approximately $57 and it lasts us for 1.

5 months for one

English Bulldog.

If you have any problems with food allergies then you might want to try this dog food too as it is all-natural and I have tried using Royal Canin Dermacomfort and Holistic Recipe Hypoallergenic formula but I guess they are not grain-free while this one is so it really works for us, it was the only brand that actually worked and healed our dog’s skin with food allergies honestly!

Having food allergies doesn’t mean only rashes or red spots appear on the skin but it can also manifest sloppy and loose stools, itchy and dry, flaky skin, and ear infections too! So be careful and aware to watch out for these signs of food allergies as it’s not only rashes that are causes and symptoms of food allergies!

What’s best is that this formula is for all stages! It has a ...

• lifestyle lifestage diet meaning you won’t have to switch your puppy / dog from puppy to adult senior formulas as they are all-natural and grain-free and it’s best for treating food allergies really.

The body of my dog now at 1.

7 years old is very compact and you can easily see that her food is treating her well.

She is not fat and overweight for an English Bulldog but has a very healthy frame and is compact and stocky –not unlike overweight bulldogs that have drooping stomachs when looked at sideways – our bulldog is very compact and thick and stocky sideways with no drooping stomach and looked from topside and front side she just looks like a mean guy bulldog! Her body is very healthy and she is veterinarian-checked and even the other English Bulldog owners now that I know ask me

what brand of dog food I have been using and I recommend Go Natural for them and they are very happy with it too!

They have available sizes for each puppy/dog and if you just want to test them out first they have a 3-pound bag which costs at around $12, a 6-pound bag which costs at around $21, and the largest which is the 25-pound bag which costs for about $57.

It’s very cheap compared to what medicine and dog food you will buy if your dog is experiencing food intolerances and allergies.

This is the only brand of dog food that actually worked for us and for that I would give it a rating of 10 out of 10! It really has a very nice and fair price and I wouldn’t buy anything else now that I’ve tried 2 flavours and we have no bad reactions to it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2931101313440331/k2311a1031/10.31.10