L’Oreal StudioLine Curl Power - Curl Defining Spray
  • I needed something to keep my curls bouncy and uniform now that Fall had arrived and I found L'Oreal StudioLine Curl Power - Curl Defining Spray on sale at my local drug store for just $2.99CDN
  • As I sprayed I noticed how the spray didn't feel sticky or very wet
  • When I began blow drying my hair the scent of this L'Oreal product seemed to disappear, which disappointed me a bit as I wouldn't have minded keeping the scent

• by Melissa Glenn

I have long curly hair that frequently turns to frizz once the weather changes; I needed something to keep my curls bouncy and uniform now that Fall had arrived and I found L’Oreal StudioLine Curl Power - Curl Defining Spray on sale at my local drug store for just $2.99CDN. I have always loved the L’Oreal line, although I tend to buy their hair care products far more often than I do their cosmetic lines.

I have to say L’Oreal has done a great job of packaging their new StudioLine brand of hair products. This Curl Defining Spray comes in a compact, cylindrical 150ml pump top bottle. No harmful aerosol bottles for L’Oreal and the bottle has the recyclable slogan on the bottom

of it. A centimeter wide shiny orange band runs along the tob and bottom of the bottle and the words StudioLine are outlined in black, the rest of the lettering is primarily orange.

The back of the bottle gives detailed instructions on how to use the Curl Defining Spray. It says this spray is designed to ‘give your curls volume and shine while fighting frizz and poofiness’. I’ve had enough poofiness to last me a lifetime I was sold. I was curious abut the ’spray’ part. This L’Oreal product does not sell itself as a mousse, a hair gel, a hair spritz, simply a spray. I was about to find out how it worked.

After I towel dried my shampooed hair, I depressed the ...

• orange spray and a cool mist of Curl Defining Spray hit my hair. I was hit by the fact that this L’Oreal product had a great fresh floral scent. So good in fact, that they could bottle it and sell it as a perfume! I was spraying my hair upside down, to get volume for my roots and then moving my hair back in layers to reach the rest of it. As I sprayed I noticed how the spray didn’t feel sticky or very wet. This spray was unlike anything I had ever tried.

When I began blow drying my hair the scent of this L’Oreal product seemed to disappear, which disappointed me a bit as I wouldn’t have minded keeping the scent.

What I did notice however; was how fast my hair seemed to dry with this Curl Defining Spray on it, and how nice and neat and uniform my curls were. It really worked, I didn’t get frizzy or poofy hair. Even better, my curls seemed to stay fresh and bouncy for a whole ten hours, longer than any other hair styling product I have used in a long time.

L’Oreal StudioLine Curl Power - Curl Defining Spray works! I cannot say enough good things about the nice curls I got from using this styling product, and it has never dried out my hair. I have been using it for over a month now, and will continue to use it. For more informatin visit www.studioline.ca.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131101313410331/k2311a1031/10.31.10