L’Oreal Bare Naturale gentle mineral makeup SPF 19  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I looked in the mirror afterwards I could still see a few pores showing so I simply tipped the small plastic container and got a bit more mineral make up on my brush and went over the problem areas
  • I have found this to be an amazing foundation

• by Melissa Glenn

I was slow to join the make up mineral trend but when I needed a new foundation my Cosmetician recommended I try L’Oreal Bare Naturale gental mineral makeup with SPF 19. I was a little hesitant at first having never used a powder or mineral foundation, but thsi lady was quick to assure me that this L’Oreal product came with a built in applicator so that I could control how much coverage I got. What really sold me on this particular product was the SPF 19. I have very sensitive facial skin and I need a good SPF in my foundation year round.

This L’Oreal Bare

Naturale foundation was not exactly cheap. I got it on sale for $13.99CDN down from $17.99. I chose number 458 which is named Light Ivory. What I really liked about this product was that you could actual see the mineral make up through the small jar. The color in the jar was exactly the color I got on my face.

The first time I used the L’Oreal Bare Naturale in Light Ivory I wasn’t sure exactly what to do. The cap was clear and underneath was a built in wide bristled brush. This brush is the applicator and I was glad to find that it was ...

• quite soft and not a hard brush like I anticipated. I had to unscrew the base of the brush, and underneath remove a piece of tape that covered the mineral make up. Then I slightly tipped the plastic jar to get some of the make up on to the brush.

Applying this Bare Naturale gentle mineral makeup was easy. I just wiped the brush all over my face starting with my forehead and then coming down on my nose, over to my cheeks and then finally my chin. When I looked in the mirror afterwards I could still see a few pores showing so I

simply tipped the small plastic container and got a bit more mineral make up on my brush and went over the problem areas.

I have found this to be an amazing foundation. I control how much coverage I put on my face as a base my how much mineral makeup I put on the brush. The light ivory shade is amazing and this product leaves my face not only soft, but looking like I have a perfect complexion and am not wearing any foundation at all. I am sold on L’Oreal Bare Naturale gental mineral makeup SPF 19 in shade 458 light ivory. It is simply amazing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131101313390331/k2311a1031/10.31.10