Go Natural Grain-Free Endurance Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • This is the best dog food for our babies and adult dogs since it Grain-Free and it has no grains whatever which could cause allergies and skin problems for dogs and even though we have tried Royal Canin Dermacomfort for our English Bulldog’s skin problems, I can’t believe this one was what made his skin be smooth and healed again
  • This was a lifesaver and not only did it cure and heal our dog’s skin problems but I think it’s the only grain-free dog food right now in the market and they are the very first to create a grain-free dog food and I am sure the other brands will follow
  • Also I noticed the mother’s body (dam) was growing much fuller and more compact and not like those long bodied dogs with a drooping belly when you look sidewards, but you can see the dog’s body becoming more compact and not with a drooping belly like it’s just full - the compactness of our dog’s body was permanent and it looked like she was really liking this Go Natural Grain-Free meals
  • What I liked about this dog food too is that it had 70% meat taste in this dog food and the dog will surely love this delicious meal as not only is it healthy, but it has a delicious taste as well

• by max

Amongst all the dog foods my family and I have tried so far in all our dogs, this takes the cake! This is the best dog food for our babies and adult dogs since it Grain-Free and it has no grains whatever which could cause allergies and skin problems for dogs and even though we have tried Royal Canin Dermacomfort for our English Bulldog’s skin problems, I can’t believe this one was what made his skin be smooth and healed again!

We have tried lots of hypoallergenic foods which even consisted of Holistic Recipe which was supposedly a hypoallergenic dog food too (but half our puppies and mother were still allergic to it!) and even the Royal Canin didn’t help, so a friend suggested we tried Go Natural but try the Grain-Free one as there are 3 flavours (Grain Free, Chicken fruits and vegetables, and Lamb flavor) so we tried the Grain-Free one and it was the most

expensive one at about $50 but compared to the other brands this one was so cheap and it was the one that only actually worked! This was a lifesaver and not only did it cure and heal our dog’s skin problems but I think it’s the only grain-free dog food right now in the market and they are the very first to create a grain-free dog food and I am sure the other brands will follow. It’s a very nice idea to have a grain-free food for dogs because everywhere you look grains are there and it’s not only chicken flavours and ingredients that can cause skin problems but whole grains as well so it was very clever of them to eliminate the grains here!

Also I noticed the mother’s body (dam) was growing much fuller and more compact and not like those long bodied dogs with a drooping belly when you look sidewards, but you can see ...

• the dog’s body becoming more compact and not with a drooping belly like it’s just full - the compactness of our dog’s body was permanent and it looked like she was really liking this Go Natural Grain-Free meals! It is also not that expensive as it has everything and it has even triple the amount of protein and fat as grain-free food has this content and effect.

What I liked about this dog food too is that it had 70% meat taste in this dog food and the dog will surely love this delicious meal as not only is it healthy, but it has a delicious taste as well.

I try not to feed my dog some more as 1.

5 cups per meal with her having 2 meals a day is already just enough as her body is becoming more compact and heavy and it would be more heavy and compact when I give her more

and that’s not healthy anymore as her heart can be targeted, so refrain from giving your dogs more although this can be really delicious for them.

This is the nicest and most trusted dog food I will ever use and I won’t really use anything else anymore, but maybe I could switch just to Grain-Free and with Lamb as they have other flavours too, but if your concern is for allergies then go with Grain-Free as some dogs aren’t just allergic to chicken but also to grains, and while other dog foods don’t have chicken properties, I guess there are still some grains in the ingredients that is why they are still allergic to them! The 25-pound bag is only about $50 and it lasts 1.

5 months in our 1.

7 year old English Bulldog.

It’s a very fair price to pay for making your dog happy and healthy, and right now I’m so relieved we wouldn’t have to worry about allergies no more!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2931101313350331/k2311a1031/10.31.10