Purefoods Tender Juicy Hotdogs Cheesedogs  » Food  »
  • When I got home I was too hungry so I decided to grill some

• by mod

I went to the supermarket looking for great frozen food to cook for breakfast. I was looking around the Frozen Stuff Section when I saw a huge pack of cheesedog. These are hotdogs that are filled with cheese. I went on to look for a good brand of hotdog and then I saw Purefoods Tender Juicy Hotdog Cheesedogs.

I have tried numerous cheesedogs with different brands. However I have never had a favorite amongst them. Some are rather too salty or sometimes the hotdog itself

is a little soggy and bland. I felt that this was a good brand since this was Purefoods so I gambled and went on to purchase the whole pack.

One pack is about 1 kg with maybe 12 cheesedogs in one pack. It cost me around $2 for a pack. It is packed with a transparent thick frozen transparent plastic so that you could actually see the cheesedogs inside. Each was red in color. When I got home I was too hungry so I decided to ...

• grill some. I took about 6 pieces of the cheesedogs and proceeded to grill them. I sliced a couple of cheesedogs and made sure there were some diagonal slices on them so that they would be properly cooked.

After a couple of minutes, the cheese in the cheesedogs were seeping out of the slices. It looked so good! Finally I brought some and placed them on a platter. I got a nice fork and stabbed one cheesedog and had a big bite. It was good. The

cheesedog was soft yet firm, the texture was smooth, the taste was not too salty (unlike Sabrett’s) and the cheese was something else. The cheese further intensified the great taste of the hotdog. There was not a lot of cheese but just enough to bring out the flavor.

I have been feasting on these cheesedogs for two days now and once I finish the pack I will purchase again. This is a good buy, very cheap and yet the taste is great! Perfect for snacks and breakfast.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731101313330331/k2311a1031/10.31.10