Welch’s Grape Juice
  • The bottle has a grip guide ( I think) on the neck so it can easily be poured
  • I like that it has the natural grape taste
  • Since I do not have grapes all the time, this is a good alternative since I know that I am drinking pure grape juice and not the concentrate
  • Each 8 ounce glass of Welch’s Grape Juice is made with more than 40 grapes as mentioned in their website, so I really love that they did not put just any chemical in my drink

• by mod

When my mom bought a bottle of Welch’s Grape Juice, I did not know that it was not intended for us but rather it was supposed to be given to a friend who was sick. I did not know and my sister did not know, so we opened up the bottle. We did not know what to expect but the bottle was huge and the grape juice was inviting so we just

opened it up and had it for dinner.

A Welch’s Grape Juice bottle made of 1.89 Gallons costs around $6 in the supermarket. The bottle has a grip guide ( I think) on the neck so it can easily be poured. The bottle is ergonomically designed so it was cool that I could just easily pour it by just grabbing the right spots on it. I had a glass with lots of ice and gladly poured the grape juice over it.

The taste of the Welch’s Grape Juice is really great and refreshing. I like that it has the natural grape taste. it is not too sweet either. Welch’s juices are known to be 100% juice, with no added sugar. I like the fact that this also is a great source of antioxidants for a healthier body. It does not only taste great, it also helps ...

• Welch’s Grape Juice
      the body fight diseases by making it healthy and protecting it. Since I do not have grapes all the time, this is a good alternative since I know that I am drinking pure grape juice and not the concentrate. Each 8 ounce glass of Welch’s Grape Juice is made with more than 40 grapes as mentioned in their website, so I really love that they did not put just any chemical in
      my drink. That’s the main reason why my mother was supposed to give this bottle to a friend who was sick because it really helps the body to be healthy and recover quickly from illness since this is full of antioxidants.

This may be a pricy purchase for a juice bottle but this is great compared to the other juices who only use juice concentrate and not real fruit juice. I will surely repurchase.

Welch’s Grape Juice

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731101313310331/k2311a1031/10.31.10