Dubrovnik Croatia Travel
Croatia
  • Also i noticed that almost everyone knows to talk english, atleast a bit
  • It was definetly a good experience, and maybe I'll visit Dubrovnik again

• by Junije
      Well, i have been in Dubrovnik last summer and I must tell you that I had a great time. I would like you to describe what exactly i’ve seen and what have i experienced there.

Firstly, Dubrovnik is Located in Croatia, a souther European country, It’s quite small and has only 4,5 million people living in It.

I came there by plane and we landed at the Dubrovnik airport, the people there were pretty nice and

willing to help.

Also i noticed that almost everyone knows to talk english, atleast a bit.

It is i very beutifull and very old town, greatly preserved and also enlisted into the one of the most significant cultural and tourist centers in the Europe.

I have also seen a lot of tourists there, mostly from Europe.

The prices aren’t high and accaptable for an avarage tourist, so that shouldn’t concern you.

You can get a morning ...

• coffe for a $1 and a medium sized sandwich for about $1.

5, I have also eaten a Jumbo Pizza with my family in the town center which costed $6.

5 and was great and it had a bit of fish, octupus bits and shellfish on it, and it was tasteful.

It does get a bit crowded from all the tourists and it can get difficult to move from one place to another while visiting the old cultural

preserved part of the town but it definetly pays off.

All in all, I have eaten their food, got to meet people there, and they were kind and welcome to foreigners, and i also got a ride on a small public yach and done some sightseeing on the sea.

It was definetly a good experience, and maybe I’ll visit Dubrovnik again.

I would give it a 10 if it wasn’t raining for one day when I was there, and if it wasnt’ so crowded with tourists.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382702131331228/k2311a0227/2.27.07