Pepperidge Farm Chesapeake Dark Chocolate Pecan Cookies
  • Again the price was just the issue because one small pack costs around $3.50

• by mod

Since I have already indulged in some high quality cookies by the name of Pepperidge Farm, I then purchased one more pack just to be able to taste a different variety.

One of those packs was the Pepperidge Farm Chesapeake Dark Chocolate Pecan Cookies. Again the price was just the issue because one small pack costs around $3.50. Each pack only holds about 8 pieces of cookies. For me this is quite pricy because I am

just used to having Chips Ahoy and only costing roughly half the price for more cookies.

Anyway, since I wanted to try it out, I just bought it regardless of the price wondering why this was priced higher than the usual. One cookie is about 3 inches in diameter only. There are chocolate chunks and chocolate chips with real pecans in one single cookie. I took one bite and the taste was great. It was not too ...

• sweet because of the dark chocolate in it. The chocolate chunks were a lot and since I am a chocolate lover, I loved how it was filled with chocolate chunks that were not too sweet. The pecans were great too because the smell of fresh pecans really makes me hungry. The pecan bits were not too small nor too big too. They were just perfect for each cookie.

Heating the cookies is very easy and

is really a must. I heated a cookie in the microwave for 10 seconds and tried it. It is really different because the chocolate chunks melt in the cookie and it becomes more crispy. However which way you eat it whether it be cold, hot or just simply at room temperature, the cookies are really something else. The price is just right for such quality, so I will be repurchasing another pack once I run out of this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731101313280331/k2311a1031/10.31.10