Pepperidge Farm Double Chocolate Nuntucket Dark Chocolate Cookies
  • I like to eat chocolate cookies and would take every opportunity to try out new ones

• by mod

I like to eat chocolate cookies and would take every opportunity to try out new ones. When I was in the supermarket I went to the cookies and snacks section to find a good treat for me.

I saw the Pepperidge Farm line of cookies. There were a lot of varieties but I chose two. One of those I chose was the Pepperidge Farm Double Chocolate Nuntucket Dark Chocolate Cookies. A pack cost me $2.50. This was quite expensive but

since I was open to trying it, I just decided to purchase it.

When I opened the pack (it is a small pack compared to the Chips Ahoy or Softbatch Cookies), I was surprised to find out that the pack only contains about 8 pieces of cookies. Each cookie was about 3 inches in diameter and was not thick too. I felt so ripped off but then I just decided for the sake of trying, I would just eat it.

• I tasted one. One bite and I immediately understood why the price was that high. The cookie was soft but not chewy; there were a lot of chocolate chips and chocolate chunks. It was sweet and tasted really great. Since I did not want a cold cookie, I heated one cookie in our microwave oven for about 10 seconds. After heating it I immediately took another bite and it was so good. It was way better than the cookies I

buy at Starbucks!

The cookies were now crunchy, with the chocolate chips melted and each bite was chocolate heaven. I understood how it was called Pepperidge Farm Double Chocolate Nuntucket Dark Chocolate Cookies because the chocolate was not too sweet too. I only eat one cookie at a time with a cup of cookie because only one will really do. The quality is great that is why the price is also steep, but nevertheless, the taste is great and I will be purchasing more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731101313270331/k2311a1031/10.31.10