Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette  » Perfume  »
  • I do not smell it for this long however I get a whiff of it once in a while or if I smell my clothes so I know the scent is still there

• by Manal

I purchased this fragrance for a discount at £30 for a 100ml bottle and this is a great price when you compare it with other designer fragrances. It is an eau de toilette and that is also why it is cheaper.

Since I didn’t smell it before I had purchase the scent was quite a surprised. It is supposed to smell of amber, vanilla and tonka bean. To me the scent when first sprayed is very much of alcohol since it contains a high percentage of it. I did not like it at first however once the initial smell of alcohol has

evaporated, you are left with a very warm smelling scent. It does smell slightly of amber but I cannot smell anything else, it is just a warm, slightly spicy woody scent with a hint of vanilla. The dry down is nice.

I find though I have to spray 3 to 5 times to get the scent and to be able to smell the dry down well once the initial smell of alcohol fades. Since this is my new everyday scent I do not think it will last very long. The scent lasts around 3-4 hours which is expected to an eau de ...

• toilette. I do not smell it for this long however I get a whiff of it once in a while or if I smell my clothes so I know the scent is still there. Also I have gotten some complements on the scent, however it is not one of those scents which you instantly love and this is disappointing. All fragrances I own I love; however since I never smelt this before I purchased it that is not a surprise.

This is one of those fragrances that is very homely and inviting, it makes me reminisce about home even if I am

at home. It is a pleasant that that you do come to love and for instance you might just spray it on to feel more at home, it is not garish or a loud fragrance and many people who smell it will like it. If anyone hugs you they will smell the warm amber and tonka bean which is a warm scent. It sometimes reminds me of a Christmas scent like vanilla cranberry or vanilla spice. However this fragrance is very versatile it is an everyday fragrance however it also can be a night fragrance if layered with other fragrances that are woody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5631101313200331/k2311a1031/10.31.10