Folgers Instant Coffee

• by Mary McKinney
      Folgers makes a very good instant coffee, almost excellent I might add. The flavor is rich, but not overwhelmingly. A teaspoon of Coffee in a hot mug of water first thing

in the morning without having to wait on the drip or the percolater is just what I need to start my day. I pay a little over $6 for a jar of ...

• the instant and it is supposed to make 520 cups, I would be willing to bet it does also, as it keeps me in a steady supply of coffee for the entire month. The jar is now plastic instead of glass, which I always feared I would break, getting up early in the morning and fumbling around. So in my opinion, Folgers Instant is a very, very good instant coffee.

Folgers Instant Coffee
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272702131321228/k2311a0227/2.27.07