Herbal Essences Split End Protection Cream
  • The scent is a clean scent however it smells slightly of herbal essences conditioner

• by Manal

This is supposed to be a split end protection cream and while I do not find it does the job it is a great serum to use after you have washed your hair. I do have extremely dry, wavy hair and this does help it making my hair less dry.

The product comes in 150ml size with a pump that allows for easy use of the cream. It also has a lid so if you are travelling with it you will not get the cream all over the inside of your bag.

I use 3-4 pumps for my whole hair and it really

soaks in to my hair which is great. It is not a heavy product and I do not feel my hair being weighed down by it. The scent is a clean scent however it smells slightly of herbal essences conditioner. It smells slightly fruity and the scent does last on my hair for a day or two.

I also use this protection cream on dry hair and it is great at just reviving my hair and making it soft, smooth and healthy. It is a great pick me up to use throughout the week. It also can be used every day, but ...

• I would only use a pump then as I would not want to get too much product build up of using 3-4 pumps every day.

The texture of the cream is quite thick and doesn’t spread easily, it isn’t a light formula and that is why I find myself using 3-4 pumps of it. Having said this however the formula does a great job moisturising my hair.

It is excellent to use before straightening or blow drying your hair. I apply this on damp hair and wait until it dries. I then apply heat protectant and either blow dry or straighten my

hair. It really helps with making my hair look silky smooth and straight.

I would not buy this again mainly because there are so many products in the market as a leave in conditioner and for me that is what this ‘beautiful ends split end protection cream’ actually was, it didn’t really help my ends from split ends or really protect my hair. It just made my hair soft, smooth and silky but it is supposed to protect my hair and not be so much of a leave in conditioner. For that reason I would rather just buy a leave in conditioner instead.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131101313120331/k2311a1031/10.31.10