Nintendo DS Lite
  • I bought my son the Nintendo DS Lite because I wanted him to finally be able to play his games on the go
  • Do I like this video game system, I’m not sure
  • I believe that there are things that should be a little different because my son has his complaints
  • I had a hard time understanding the concept of things and that is why I think they should work to change it over for the betterment of the child
  • The battery was pretty strong and it holds a charge with no problem

• by giniaslim

I bought my son the Nintendo DS Lite because I wanted him to finally be able to play his games on the go. Do I like this video game system, I’m not sure. I believe that there are things that should be a little different because my son has his complaints. I personally don’t like the way that it’s setup. And even though I’m not a true video game head like that I still no what works and what doesn’t. He doesn’t complain about it much but he does have his opinions on things. Like lets talk about the fact that when it comes to the screen he gets confused. There are two different screens located on the inside of the Nintendo DS Lite. And I guess that is because the setup is suppose to be something

more intriguing for the player. I tried playing the Nintendo DS Lite but I got absolutely no enjoyment out of it all because the screens were doubled up on each other. I had a hard time understanding the concept of things and that is why I think they should work to change it over for the betterment of the child.

Outside of the screen, I found that the pencil that is setup with the Nintendo DS Lite is something of a hit and miss. I think that the idea of it is grand. And there is nothing wrong with it but for some reason my son has a problem actually using it. It doesn’t work all the time which makes gaming alittle less fun. I have actually tried using the pen with the DS and I got ...

• the same results. I thought the screen might have just gotten dirty but that wasn’t the case. But since we are talking about the screen, I want to talk about the fact that the screen got dirty quickly and was irritating as heck. If he wasn’t cleaning it a thousand times a day then I was doing it for him. The battery was pretty strong and it holds a charge with no problem. All he has to do is charge it over night and he will have a full day of game playing. The navigation is a bit difficult to learn but over time he got it. I think that the games are a bit high. The Nintendo DS Lite games are around $30.

Which to me is high because the darn things are so small. I

have no idea why people want to charge $150 for a Nintendo DS and then charge an arm and a leg for the games. But that is just my opinion. For the most part the Nintendo DS Lite is a decent game. It can’t withstand drops all that well though. My son ended up dropping it a few times before it went out. And when I say a few I mean twice. So dropping it is out of the question.

As far as a kid game is concerned, I think that this is a great thing for your child to have if they are into games like that. I wouldn’t spend your money on it if they are responsible enough to take care of it though because it’s expensive. It’s decent, it plays most of the games and it keeps my son entertained

Nintendo DS Lite

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1631101312890331/k2311a1031/10.31.10