Kreepy Hollow Halloween Haunted House  » Entertainment  »
1155 Joe Dority rd , Bishopville , South Carolina
  • It is a crazy experience that will get your heart racing and your blood pumping
  • I think it gets better each time we visit them
  • I suggest going with a big group of people , but if you are really brave feel free to go by yourself

• by Gina Gott

If you are looking for a scare anytime in October , then you have to visit this Haunted House. It has been up and running for 3 years now. It is a very popular spot to visit in Bishopville , South Carolina. My husband and I usually go with a car full of friends. We have made it our Halloween tradition. This is a fun place to visit for ages 8 on up to adults. My friends and I are all in late 20’s or early 30’s. We always have a blast! Be prepared to see some crazy things. Don’t go unless you enjoy getting spooked!

You start off with a bus ride. The bus is a creepy prison gray with Kreepy Hollow spray painted on the side. You ride around , and people in costumes will run out of the woods and jump on the bus scaring you. There is also a haunted

graveyard that you visit , and a 2 story haunted hotel. You will literally have to run from witches , frankenstein , and people with chain saws. There is also a 2 mile hay ride , that I promise you will never forget. It is a crazy experience that will get your heart racing and your blood pumping. This place is not for the timid.

Everyone that works there loves what they do , and it shows. They work all year to get the haunted house and all set up , and to try and make it scarier than the year before. I think it gets better each time we visit them. The admission price to get in is awesome. You only pay $8.00 a person for a night full of surprises. Kids 4 and under are free to get in , but I think there are to young. We had some really young ...

• kids in the group with us , and they were terrified - not in a good way. This is really for older kids and adults. It is all about having a good time.

Make sure that you wear comfortable shoes. You will be doing a lot of walking , and sometimes running. It is always cold and dark , so be sure and bundle up too. This is a wonderful place to spend a couple of hours that you will always remember. I suggest going with a big group of people , but if you are really brave feel free to go by yourself. It is a busy place , so you are sure to meet up with some new friends. Personally , I would not go here alone though. I would be freaking out by myself. Going with friends is part of the fun to me. You will not get a better chance

to see what your friends are made out of haha.

Everything about this place is cool. There are all kinds of creepy special effects with fire and lights , and the costumes are awesome and look real. My favorite this year was a woman holding her head in her hand. That was a scary site , and it freaked me out a little bit. The buildings are meant to look dirty and spooky , but they are in reality clean. Everything is well taken care of. The actors are all about having fun and enjoying themselves. This is just a really good place to enjoy some safe halloween fun. I think you should give it a try if you are ever in the area. You will get scared , but you will enjoy it. This is the perfect place to go for some scary fun , but rememember this , ” run now and laugh later. ”

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5931101312880231/k2311a1031/10.31.10