Suave Professional Volumizing Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • That is a huge problem with me when it comes to buying products that claim to do one thing but they do the opposite
  • I think that to me, that’s false advertisement
  • There wasn’t much positive that I could say when it came to this shampoo and I’m quite disappointed in that because before I got it I bragged about it to my friends and told them how I believe this stuff actually works
  • I also noticed that using this shampoo was making my head itch like crazy
  • I wouldn’t recommend this shampoo to anyone who may have course hair because it won’t work

• by giniaslim

This shampoo might be the worst shampoo that I have ever bought in my life. I say this because it doesn’t do what it says it’s suppose to do. That is a huge problem with me when it comes to buying products that claim to do one thing but they do the opposite. I think that to me, that’s false advertisement. I have yet to see the results that I am looking for when it comes to the Suave Professional Volumizing Shampoo.

I use it every single day and still to no avail. I want to be able to get my hair where it needs to be but I don’t

think that I’m going to get that with this shampoo. There were a couple of things that I didn’t like about this shampoo and a couple of things that I did like. Well, there wasn’t a couple of things that I liked, it was more or less maybe one thing that I liked.

There wasn’t much positive that I could say when it came to this shampoo and I’m quite disappointed in that because before I got it I bragged about it to my friends and told them how I believe this stuff actually works. Well, I was wrong and I’m not afraid to admit it.

The bottle was tall and it came with a squeeze top. All I had to do was tip it over and pour the shampoo out.

Now it did become messy though and that wasn’t cool at all. I have spilled this shampoo over and over again. It’s also hard to wash out my hair. It cakes up so bad that I had to continue to wash my hair more than three times before I get all of it out.

First of all I can’t understand how a shampoo that is so thin in quality is going to actually give you volume. This doesn’t work for me. This crap is so watery to me. I may ...

• Suave Professional Volumizing Shampoo
      have gotten a bad batch or something but to be honest, I think that this is how is comes.

I used this shampoo for well over two weeks before I began to notice that I was getting flakes in my scalp. I gained dandruff over time because this shampoo was drying out my hair. I had to stop using it and use another shampoo just to cure the dandruff. It also began to create a build up when it came to the hair strands.

I couldn’t figure out why my hair was feeling so heavy an weighed down. I tried washing it more than twice after using the Suave Shampoo

but I still wasn’t getting the results that I was looking for. I also noticed that using this shampoo was making my head itch like crazy. No matter what I tried to do I Wasn’t getting the volume that I was looking for.

I was becoming angry because this shampoo was expensive. I paid almost $8 for this shampoo. I wouldn’t recommend this shampoo to anyone who may have course hair because it won’t work. It will give you volume but not the type tht you are looking for.

It will give you thick and heavy, dry and itchy hair. I ended up throwing the bottle away before I even finished using the stuff.

Suave Professional Volumizing Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131101312860231/k2311a1031/10.31.10