Godaddy Web Hosting  » Web Hosting  »
  • I wanted to try them out because they seemed much more professional and interesting than any other web hosting company I had heard of
  • They answered me back in within a few hours and I was impressed
  • I think this was perfect for me at the time because I was new to everything
  • Unfortunately they don’t so you have to learn to install scripts yourself if you are planning to roll with Godaddy
  • For the most part, I like Godaddy hosting

• by giniaslim

Godaddy Hosting was the first web hosting company that I went with when I started building websites. I figured that this company had something to offer due to all the commercials that I was seeing on the Tv. I wanted to try them out because they seemed much more professional and interesting than any other web hosting company I had heard of. Their prices were even cheap enough for me to want to deal with them. I first started with tie customer service. I emailed to ask a few questions and that was when I got my answer. They answered me back in within a few hours and I was impressed. They answered all of my questions and sent me to a resource area where I could get a visual of what they were

saying. I liked them all ready, I liked them so much that I went ahead and registered my domain with them. I also bought a hosting plan. Now I will say this one thing about their domain registering. Their domain registering prices a re a bit higher than most I’ve seen. It’s a lot cheaper if you buy in bulk with Godaddy but at the time I wasn’t looking for a bulk buy. So I had to go with the single purchase.

As far as their hosting is concerned, I have found that they are really on top of their game. I have yet to see a time when my site has been down. And I have not had a time when any of my data has been lost. They offer a WYSIWYG editor ...

• for people who have no idea what they are doing when it comes to building a website. I think this was perfect for me at the time because I was new to everything. But I will say that this is limited and they know this. You can’t do as much as you want with this feature, especially if you are expanding your website to a 2.0 web build. I think that it’s great for people just starting off. They offer rebates for hosting and they often let you know when your bill is due. The only thing that I have trouble handling is the fact that their website is really junky. I can’t stand how much crap of located on their front page. It can get overwhelming at times because so many things jump
        out at you. I think that they really should consider cleaning this up because it gets really annoying. I also deal with a lot of site crashing when it comes to my smaller website’s cpanel area. I don’t think there is much they can do about it but it happens. I also don’t like that they don’t offer the install buttons for certain scripts. A lot of web hosting companies offer this so I was expecting for them to do the same. Unfortunately they don’t so you have to learn to install scripts yourself if you are planning to roll with Godaddy.

For the most part, I like Godaddy hosting. They have been extremely reliable and down to earth. I think that is why they are rated number in the game so far. I recommend them to just about anyone.

Godaddy Web Hosting

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1531101312850231/k2311a1031/10.31.10