Sally Hansen French Manicure Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have not been disappointed with the kit
  • I found it had everything I needed, and came with a great set of instructions
  • So far, I am really impressed with the results
  • I don't like polishes with a strong smell, and although there is a scent, it isn't overpowering
  • With a little practice, I think it's pretty easy to get high-quality results for a low price

• by gallopmonkey

I recently purchased the Sally Hansen French Manicure kit, as I had been wanting to get a manicure but refused to pay $45 for something that probably won’t last.

I have not been disappointed with the kit. Priced at just under ten dollars, the kit comes complete with two sheets of nail guides, the white tip lacquer and “nearly nude” polish for the rest of the nail. I found it had

everything I needed, and came with a great set of instructions. Initially I was a little unsure as to how to actually give myself a French manicure, but the included instructions guided me through each step.

So far, I am really impressed with the results. I am usually terrible at painting my nails, but the Manicure kit makes everything so straight-forward that even I did a decent job. I had a little ...

• trouble applying the nail guides evenly, but they peel off easily, so it’s not difficult to place them correctly. I liked that both the lacquer and the “nearly nude” polish dried extremely quickly, and are easy to apply evenly and without globs. I don’t like polishes with a strong smell, and although there is a scent, it isn’t overpowering.

One of the best parts of this product is the price. At under

ten dollars, you actually pay less for the kit than you would if you bought two bottles of nail polish. I feel this product is a great deal.

This is definitely a product that I will purchase again, and I would recommend it to my friends who are thinking of having their nails done. With a little practice, I think it’s pretty easy to get high-quality results for a low price.

Sally Hansen French Manicure Kit

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131101312770231/k2311a1031/10.31.10