Golden Flake vs Walkenbach  » Food  »
  • Then, I think, I picked up a bag of Golden Flake Pretzels and they were delicious

• by Mary McKinney
      I have never been a pretzel person until recently, and don’t really know what brought me to pretzels. My husband has always loved them and wanted me to eat them too and I would take a couple and then be like “Well I really don’t like pretzels.

” Then, I think, I picked up

a bag of Golden Flake Pretzels and they were delicious!! Just the right amount of salt so they weren’t too salty, thin and crispy.

I don’t know, I guess they were just light tasting.

My husband on the other hand has always bought the Sav-A-Lot brand Walkenbach.

Now that I’ve developed ...

• a taste for pretzels I will still eat them if that is what is in the house, but they are no where near as good as Golden Flake.

The Walkenbach’s are not bad as far as salt, but they have a bitter taste whereas I don’t find that in Golden Flake.

Walkenbach is considerably

cheaper than Golden Flake however.

You get a big 1 lb.

bag for just over a dollar.

I don’t have a price on the Golden Flake because I have only bought the grab bag size which is of course also right at $1, but only a few ounces.

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy your pretzels!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272602131270328/k2311a0226/2.26.07