According to You by Singing Group Orianthi  » Music  »
  • I love this song and will continue listening to it

• by Dawn

This song says it all when it comes to how guys act when they decide they want an excuse to do something they shouldn’t be doing. They will find ways to treat their woman like junk and tell her she isn’t good at anything. This woman isn’t going to take it and she finds herself a man who will treat her right and who finds that good things in her that the jerk points out she doesn’t have. According to You is an awesome song that every woman has felt at some

time in their life.

I have listened to this song about a hundred times and have not gotten tired of it yet. It is very upbeat as she describes, to her ex that he may have thought she couldn’t do anything right but the new guy loves everything she does and the way that she does it. She isn’t going to wait around for him to decide he wants her. She sounds like she wishes her old guy would just wake up and smell the coffee but she doesn’t need him to feel ...

• good about herself. This is a classic because the lyrics speak very clearly about how men have the ability to drive down a woman’s self-esteem without even thinking about it. We, as women have to know that we can’t rely on anyone else to make us feel good. This song doesn’t drive that message home, but it has a similar undertone.

I love this country song by Orianthi. Country songs are getting better and better lyrics and beats as time goes on. This song is definitely proof of that. I love this

song and will continue listening to it. It is one of those songs that the radio has tried to wear out though. Fortunately, I don’t listen to the radio too much anymore for that reason. I only want to listen to the songs I want to listen to when I want to listen to them. I don’t want to listen to the same song over and over again every time I turn on the radio. This is an excellent song for every woman who has been told they aren’t good enough by a man.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1431101312540231/k2311a1031/10.31.10