Believe by Cher
  • I love this strong woman song that says hey, you messed up by leaving me, but I am not going to let you keep me down
  • It will have you dancing and singing into the hair brush as you wholeheartedly agree with Cher's viewpoint on the whole love issue

• by Dawn

Cher has been around for as long as I can remember. I used to watch her on the Sonny and Cher show faithfully every week in the 1970’s. She has certainly come a long way since those days as is witnessed by her song Believe. This is one of Cher’s best works. I love this strong woman song that says “hey, you messed up by leaving me, but I am not going to let you keep me down. I will do

better than you because you really aren’t worth my time”. I absolutely love this song more than you can possibly know. It has gotten me through horrendous love life times and continues to do so today.

Believe is a very upbeat tune that is easily a dance song. It has the type of beat that goes well with a dance club type setting. I love the lyrics because, as always, I can completely identify with them. Cher say it all in a ...

• few lines of lyrics what women have been wanting to say to me for years. This song was recorded in 1999. That was before I ever listened to it because I connected with it and I loved it then. I loved it even more when I had love problems. This song gives a lot of hope. Cher’s voice has matured into something absolutely wonderful over the years. She has come a long way since she and Sonny recorded I Got You
        Babe. She is a very strong woman and it shines through in these lyrics and the beat of the awesome song.

If you haven’t heard Believe, it is high time that you did. You will want to add it to your music collection because it is just one of those songs that you can’t be without. It will have you dancing and singing into the hair brush as you wholeheartedly agree with Cher’s viewpoint on the whole love issue. Get a copy today!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1431101312480231/k2311a1031/10.31.10