Frigidaire 30″ Freestanding Gas Range White
  • I paid only $314.99 for the stove and haven't regretted it once since the purchase
  • I found that my food didn't burn like it normally did in an electric oven
  • I would recommend this stove for those who are looking for a nice stove that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get
  • It was a great buy and I would definitely purchase it again

• by Dawn

Frigidaire 30″ Freestanding Gas Range WhiteWhen we bought a new home, we wanted to make sure that we had good appliances. We also didn’t want to spend a lot of money to get them. That was easy enough to do. We found a nice Frigidaire 30″ Freestanding Gas Range that would work perfectly for the spot we needed it to go in. I was very excited to have a gas stove after having had electric for so long. Gas ranges are just much easier to cook with.

The stove that we chose was white in color. It wasn’t a fancy stove by any stretch of the imagination. It was just a stove meant to cook and nothing else. There really isn’t anything special to tell you about this stove other than I don’t have

to worry about all that fancy stuff and trying to figure out what I am supposed to do with it. I just needed buttons for heat for the oven, burners and broiler. Other than that, I didn’t need much else. That is what kept the cost down as well. I paid only $314.99 for the stove and haven’t regretted it once since the purchase.

The stove is a little bit small, but I didn’t need a big one. I didn’t even have room for a bigger one so it didn’t matter. It was big enough for what I needed and that is all that counts. I loved having a gas stove back because the heat on them is different. When you turn a gas stove down, it doesn’t have to cool down. That meant ...

• if a pot was boiling over, all I had to do was turn the burner off and it would stop instantly. With an electric stove, I had to turn the heat down and remove the pot from the spot until the burner cooled down. I also liked having the broiler drawer in the stove. It was much better than having to broil something in the oven. It was less messy and easier to clean up. It also gives steaks and things like that, a more even cooking. I found that my food didn’t burn like it normally did in an electric oven. The food just came out tasting much better and I could leave things simmering without worrying that it was going to scorch to the bottom of the pan.

I would recommend this stove

for those who are looking for a nice stove that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to get. This is a nice stove but it is a little on the small side. If you want a large stove, you certainly don’t want to get this one. I just happen to be the type of person that doesn’t cook that often. I cook, but I don’t make a point of it unless I absolutely have to. If you don’t mind the smaller stove, this could well be the perfect one for you. It certainly works well for me. I purchased it at Best Buy where you do seem to save more money. It was a great buy and I would definitely purchase it again. You will like the stove as much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5331101312460231/k2311a1031/10.31.10