Lipton Tea Bags
  • I once tried a box of tea bags to make my iced tea and I am here to tell you that there is definitely a big difference in the taste of different tea bags
  • That is a small price to pay for the best tea bags that I could possibly find
  • I rarely drink hot tea, but I love Iced Tea
  • In any case, this makes a gallon of iced tea that tastes absolutely delicious
  • I would highly recommend Lipton Iced Tea bags to anyone who wants great flavor from their tea, hot or cold

• by Dawn

I once tried a box of tea bags to make my iced tea and I am here to tell you that there is definitely a big difference in the taste of different tea bags. I can often get away with getting the cheaper brands at the grocery store because things usually taste about the same. With tea bags, that just isn’t true. Lipton is definitely the only tea bag that is going to cut it for me. I can usually get the Lipton Tea Bags from the grocery store for about $3.89. That is a small price to pay for the best tea

bags that I could possibly find.

I use Lipton Tea Bags just about every day to make iced tea. I rarely drink hot tea, but I love Iced Tea. I make about a gallon of tea a day because that is what my entire family drinks a lot of iced tea. I sometimes have to make more than that, but for the most part. I make about a gallon per day. I use six tea bags and place it in boiling water to let it simmer there for a few minutes. I use about one cup of sugar, though my daughter insists on putting ...

• a little more sugar in it. I am not a big fan of too much sugar in my iced tea. In any case, this makes a gallon of iced tea that tastes absolutely delicious. I know that there are other tea bags that are far less expensive than Lipton is. I maintain that sometimes you get what you pay for and this is one of those cases.

Whether you like a good hot cup of tea or a cold glass of iced tea, Lipton Tea Bags will always give you the better flavor. I am not sure what the difference is, but Lipton hits

the combination right on the head. Other tea bags have an okay taste, but I don’t see why I would settle for okay when I can have out of this world iced tea. There isn’t a reason that anyone should settle for less. I would highly recommend Lipton Iced Tea bags to anyone who wants great flavor from their tea, hot or cold. You will love the taste that you get from these tea bags, so stop settling and go for the tea bag that will absolutely knock your socks off. Go for Lipton the next time you go to the grocery store.

Lipton Tea Bags
    Kyrie Anonymous says :

re : I would highly recommend Lipton Iced Tea bags to anyone who wants great flavor from their tea, hot or cold
    The Lipton tea bag definitely works to make iced tea. It is better flavor for me than the generic brands are, I like its flavor and aroma. It’s got a nice color to it, as well as the clean, brisk taste that tea drinkers for the most part, find appealing. It makes a strong tea that translates well into iced tea when allowed to cool, and then be poured into a pitcher full of ice cubes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731101312410231/k2311a1031/10.31.10