Skippy Peanut Butter  » Food  »
  • This melts the peanut butter and the taste is absolutely delicious and different from eating it while it is still at room temperatures
  • If I add a few banana slices to the mix, it has another unique flavor that I love
  • I would recommend Skippy brand Peanut Butter if you like the taste of peanut butter

• by Dawn

When it comes to peanut butter, I am very particular about what I choose. I have eaten Skippy brand peanut butter since I can remember. I guess I just took my mother’s lead with it and very rarely tried other brands of Peanut Butter simply because I was used to it. Skippy Peanut Butter is good. It is about $3.50 for a nice sized jar that will last a long time. It melts in your mouth

and it tastes better than many of the other brands that I have ventured to try along life’s way.

Skippy Peanut Butter is one of the better brands. It taste great on a PBJ sandwich but that isn’t my favorite way to eat it. My favorite way to eat Skippy Peanut Butter is to toast the bread and spread the Skippy Peanut Butter on it while it is still warm. This melts the peanut butter and ...

• the taste is absolutely delicious and different from eating it while it is still at room temperatures. If I add a few banana slices to the mix, it has another unique flavor that I love. The taste is beyond description. Skippy Peanut Butter is very versatile. I use it in many ways, the above are just a couple of examples but it always melts in your mouth.

I would recommend Skippy brand Peanut Butter if you like

the taste of peanut butter. It has an excellent taste and will melt in your mouth. There is one other brand that has a more peanutty taste to it, but either one will do for me. I am particular that it has to be one of two brands. I purchase Skippy Peanut Butter all the time along with one other brand. I will not purchase the other cheaper brands because the difference in taste is a major difference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731101312380231/k2311a1031/10.31.10