Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Movie  » Movies  »
  • It’s a really nice movie but I somehow noticed when it got to the middle part it was quite long and there are just plenty of scenes in which I’m kind of lost, as to what happened before because of all the effects and the cinematography
  • The effects and cinematography are really nice and it’s not like the previous Transformers movie – this one was much better in comparison and I think they really pulled out all the stops here, and it did work
  • Josh and Tyrese did a good job and if ever they weren’t there the movie would be too boring and lacking

• by movielover

I was really excited about this movie as the first movie was really good. I was also expecting more added characters here and this movie was more exciting because of them.

The plot is about Sam Witwicky deciding to leave for college to have a normal life and to leave the Autobots first so he can plan for his future.

He also leaves Megan Fox behind who plans on breaking up with him because of the distance and temptations Sam might encounter.

But little

do they know that when Sam accidentally touches the All Spark, his mind is now filled with symbols of the Robots and he’s now being hunted by the Decepticons.

It’s a really nice movie but I somehow noticed when it got to the middle part it was quite long and there are just plenty of scenes in which I’m kind of lost, as to what happened before because of all the effects and the cinematography!

The effects and cinematography are really nice and it’s ...

• not like the previous Transformers movie – this one was much better in comparison and I think they really pulled out all the stops here, and it did work.

Josh and Tyrese did a good job and if ever they weren’t there the movie would be too boring and lacking.

I somehow felt that Sam’s parents weren’t really that necessary and they just tried too hard in getting them to be cool, those parts I didn’t really like and I don’t know if I’m

just not into shallow jokes but I really found them corny (their lines).

Overall, I’d rate this movie a 9 out of 10.

Some scenes were confusing as to the before and after and sometimes even in the movie I stopped and was wondering what happened before; it’s a really long movie for about 2.

5 hours and for just a simple plot to stop the Decepticons, it’s a bit dragging, but the overall effects are awesome, and I’m sure kids and adults would love this!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1131101312330231/k2311a1031/10.31.10