JC Penney Snack Tables and Stands  » Furniture  »
  • Sometimes I like to sit in front of the television and eat my meals
  • I decided that I needed to get a set of tv trays so that I would have a table to eat off of instead of laying the plate on my lap
  • I found a great seat of bamboo look tables that would work perfectly when shopping at JC Penney's
  • The only problem with these tables is that they do have a very rough surface
  • If I didn't have these tables, I would definitely have to have some type of snack tables to use because now that I know how simple they have made my life, I don't want to go back to not having them

• by Dawn

Sometimes I like to sit in front of the television and eat my meals. That is especially true if I am eating alone. It makes me feel more like I have company with me. I decided that I needed to get a set of “tv trays” so that I would have a table to eat off of instead of laying the plate on my lap. Snack tables can run very expensive, but I was willing to pay the price since I knew that I would use them a lot. I found a great seat of bamboo look tables that would work perfectly when shopping at JC Penney’s. The set cost $99.99 on sale. The original price is $139.99.

I use these tables all the time.

The set comes with four tables and a rack to store them in. I keep them close at hand because I use them for meals but also to put my laptop on when I am working while sitting on the couch in the evenings. The only problem with these tables is that they do have a very rough surface. I generally put a dish towel down before I use the tables so that I don’t get splinters from it. I didn’t want to send them back though because I did like the look of them and they are very sturdy. They work well for what I need them for though and they are well worth the money if you compare them to some of the ...

• other tables on the market today. I wish that the surfaces weren’t so rough, but I can live with it. It’s just nice to have something to put my plate on besides my lap or the coffee table. It makes eating in the living room much more comfortable. I also like having something to set my laptop on because it makes it much easier to work from rather than actually having it on my lap. I have also noticed that if I put a book under the back of the laptop that it doesn’t run nearly as hot as it usually would.

I would purchase these tables again with the exception that they wouldn’t be so rough on the surface. I love the tables and

I would recommend that you consider this part of the tables before you purchase them. They wouldn’t be too great if you have children, especially small children. They could easily get splinters and that just isn’t any fun. Other than that, you will love these tables. They have made a huge difference in how I do things in the evenings. It makes my life a lot easier to handle and they even work as a desk. If I didn’t have these tables, I would definitely have to have some type of snack tables to use because now that I know how simple they have made my life, I don’t want to go back to not having them. It just makes sense to have them around. They make things simpler.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5729101312271131/k2311a1029/10.29.10