Fisher Price Little People Animal Sounds Farm
  • I found the Fisher Price Little People Animal Sounds Farm at Walmart when shopping for a birthday gift for my grandson
  • This was the cutest little toy and I thought my grandson would love it
  • It cost $29.00 which wasn't a bad price and it would teach him about some of the farm animals
  • I love playing with my grandson with this toy
  • I would highly recommend this product for toddlers everywhere

• by Dawn

I found the Fisher Price Little People Animal Sounds Farm at Walmart when shopping for a birthday gift for my grandson. My grandson already had every toy that a little boy could possibly want, but I am a grandparent and therefore reserve the right to purchase unnecessary toys for my grandchildren at will. This was the cutest little toy and I thought my grandson would love it. I figured that it was something that I could leave at my house for when he came to visit. It cost $29.00 which wasn’t a bad price and it would teach him about some of the farm animals.

My grandson does love his Fisher Price Little People Animal Sounds Farm. He plays with it without fail every time he comes to my

house. He loves the sounds that the animals make but he also likes to put the animals in the silo and then take them out again. I don’t know why he finds this toy so fascinating, but he will often drop his trucks for this farm toy. He and I play with this toy for hours at a time and he never seems to get tired of it. He has had the toy since he turned one and he is about 2 1/2 now. That’s a lot of plays out of this one little toy. He learns about the farm animals while he plays too. There is a pig, a cow, a sheep and a farmer to name some of the animals. He has learned what each one ...

• is and what sounds they make because of this toy. I love playing with my grandson with this toy. He also loves to move the buttons back and forth on the barn so that he can make it make all the sounds. This is a rugged toy. He has abused it in more ways than you can possibly imagine. It has been dragged, dropped and thrown, yet there aren’t any signs of damage to it whatsoever. It has passed the test of a rough house toddler. Fisher Price knows what it is doing when it comes to making toys for toddlers. That is their specialty so you can be assured of a long lasting product that will make it through more than one toddler and without any dangers
        that are often associated with toddler toys.

I would highly recommend this product for toddlers everywhere. It is a great learning toy along with being sturdy enough for any toddler, no matter how rough they are on their things. Fisher Price won’t let you down. I would purchase this toy a hundred times over if I had to just to see all the fun that my grandson has had with it. That is the first toy that he goes for and it’s the last one he plays with before he goes home to his mother. We then tuck it away for safe keeping until his next visit when he can abuse the toy more. It will be a very sad day when he outgrows the Little People Animal Sounds Farm.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5429101312171131/k2311a1029/10.29.10