Prince Lionheart Ultimate Wipes Warmer  » Baby care  »
  • I decided to try a Wipes Warmer to keep the wipes warm so that when I wiped the baby, he/she didn't get a big shock
  • I found the Prince Lionheart Ultimate Wipes Warmer at Walmart for $19.94
  • I think the purchase price is excellent and that you will enjoy the fact that it doesn't freeze the baby just because you have to wipe him off
  • If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely purchase this wipes warmer
  • It may seem silly to some people to warm up the wipes before using them on the baby, but consider if you had to go to the bathroom and wipe with freezing cold toilet paper

• by Dawn

I hate to wipe a baby with those cold wipes, especially during the cold winter moths. It just seems a cold hearted thing to do. I decided to try a Wipes Warmer to keep the wipes warm so that when I wiped the baby, he/she didn’t get a big shock. I found the Prince Lionheart Ultimate Wipes Warmer at Walmart for $19.94. It was well worth the money spent.

I used the wipes warmer all the time and those times that I didn’t have it with me, the baby let me know it. The wipes warmer is a great way to help keep your baby comforted when I used wipes on him. I loved the fact that so many wipes could fit in it. I was worried that

I would only be able to fit a small amount in it, but it turns out that it will hold the larger container sizes as well. I also loved the fact that the lid would automatically pop up so I could keep my hands on the baby instead of trying to get the wipes open and out of it’s container. I must also say that it was nice not to have to touch cold wipes. There is just something about the cold wipes that I would rather not have to deal with and with this wipes warmer, I wouldn’t have to worry about cold wipes touching the baby’s skin or mine. That was a nice change and I don’t miss the cold wipes at all.

You may not ...

• always be able to keep the wipes warmer with you, but when you do have it, you will be glad you do. I think the purchase price is excellent and that you will enjoy the fact that it doesn’t freeze the baby just because you have to wipe him off. If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely purchase this wipes warmer. It was just so convenient and made getting wipes out much easier than getting them out of the plastic container that they come in. I can’t imagine not having the wipes warmer in the collection of things that I have to take care of the baby.

I would suggest that you purchase this wipes warmer because it is well worth the

cost. It may seem silly to some people to warm up the wipes before using them on the baby, but consider if you had to go to the bathroom and wipe with freezing cold toilet paper. That changes the perspective a bit. I wouldn’t want to have to use something cold to wipe myself with either. Just because it’s a baby doesn’t mean that the baby doesn’t want to feel some comfort, especially in this area. A baby should always feel as though they are being comforted when there is a way to make it happen. That is where they get their security from. Using this wipes warmers, in effect, helps the baby feel more secure with him/herself. It’s worth getting the wipes warmer for something like that, right?

Prince Lionheart Ultimate Wipes Warmer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5429101312161131/k2311a1029/10.29.10