Cherry Three Drawer Hamper/Storage Unit  » Furniture  »
  • I found this Cherry Three Drawer Hamper/Storage Unit in the baby section of Walmart
  • In any case, I decided that this was the perfect storage addition needed for my office/craft room
  • It cost $39.98 and has been well worth the purchase price
  • I don't like the unorganized chaos that I had in that room prior to getting this Cherry Three Drawer Hamper/ Storage Unit

• by Dawn

I needed to purchase something that would help with storage as well as look nice in my office/crafts room. I found this Cherry Three Drawer Hamper/Storage Unit in the baby section of Walmart. I am not even sure why I went to the baby section. It was just a whim I suppose. In any case, I decided that this was the perfect storage addition needed for my office/craft room. It cost $39.98 and has been well worth the purchase price.

I put the Cherry Three Drawer Storage Unit in my office and then put some of my craft items into the baskets. They had previously been laying all over the room. The basket looked nice in the room, though a little on the cheap side of things, it wasn’t so

bad that it would make me want to take the item back to the store. I loved the fact that I was able to fit all of my craft items in the drawer and get it a bit more organized than it had previously been. Doing crafts is a lot of fun, but the little items that you collect along the way can really pile up and be difficult to find when you are looking for something specific. The three drawers in this storage unit are easy to pull in and out and are large enough to fit a lot of things in them. I also love that I can keep certain things separated, such as little beads and sequins apart from glue guns and glue sticks. It just makes ...

• it so much nicer to be organized. I can’t tell you how many times I have had to search the entire house to find one little thing that should have been in one place only. Those days are gone now thanks to the Cherry Three Drawer Storage Unit. I can see how this storage unit would work great in a babies room as well. It would allow you to store diapers and other essentials so that they aren’t laying all over the house. The storage unit looks as though it could be made to store things like crafts in as well as look great in any room, not just a babies room. It’s altogether, a great product.

I would purchase this product again. It is sturdy enough for what I needed

it for and it holds a rather large number of items in it. I would highly suggest this piece of furniture for anyone who is looking for an extra something to store items in. It doesn’t have to be in a baby room. It works well in any part of the house. It looks great in my office and I would be lost without it to put all the crafty things in. It has helped me keep much more organized than I have been before. I don’t like the unorganized chaos that I had in that room prior to getting this Cherry Three Drawer Hamper/ Storage Unit. You will love it as much as I do if you have a mess that you can’t seem to get organized any other way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5729101312151131/k2311a1029/10.29.10